Eden Hazard

the wes

Would Mueller be far fetched? With Gotze, Lewa, Shaqiri, Robben and if they get Reus? That'd open some options for us.

Müller is not the kind of player to go after money or playing time. Müller might very well be the most loyal person in world football. He joined Bayern since he was old enough to play there (10 years). He married his wife, with whom he was together the day he legally could (his 18th birthday). Despite knowing he would once earn massive money as a professional footballer and despite having more lucrative offers from abroad he would always stay with his choices. That is just the way he is which is why signing Müller would be extremely far fetched.

Müller is not the kind of player to go after money or playing time. Müller might very well be the most loyal person in world football. He joined Bayern since he was old enough to play there (10 years). He married his wife, with whom he was together the day he legally could (his 18th birthday). Despite knowing he would once earn massive money as a professional footballer and despite having more lucrative offers from abroad he would always stay with his choices. That is just the way he is which is why signing Müller would be extremely far fetched.

Then Reus! Mueller would be a dream signing though.

Then Reus! Mueller would be a dream signing though.

absolutely would love the 2 as well, also as characters, especially Müller. Their passion for the game and attitude makes them perfect for this club. Also would complement Hazard quite well.

I like Eden's reactions too. I didn't like though was the penalty when he won it, greats kill but really he was 3-4 yards infront on the defender when he got the ball off the through ball, he had a great chance to keep running and shoot but decided to stop, probably because he was scared of missing, come on Eden step it up bro.

My reaction to people who try argue that Hazard isn't the best dribbler in the football world today.

sopranos-o.gif

He is still the only guy who can consistently produce a moment of quality to get us a goal when we are 1-0 down or being frustrated in a 0-0 game. When he get's that composure in front of goal ... :blue scalf:

Damn Eden you're killing me with your lack of finishing. I think the way he takes penalties gives some insight as to why he struggles in 1 v1 situations.

With penalties he waits for the keeper to move before choosing his location whereas with 1 v1 most of the time you have to choose first and you don't have time to wait for the GK to make the first move.

I hope he spends 1000s of hours next summer with Thibault on 1 v1s

Damn Eden you're killing me with your lack of finishing. I think the way he takes penalties gives some insight as to why he struggles in 1 v1 situations.

With penalties he waits for the keeper to move before choosing his location whereas with 1 v1 most of the time you have to choose first and you don't have time to wait for the GK to make the first move.

I hope he spends 1000s of hours next summer with Thibault on 1 v1s

i 100% agree wif u mate hes needs to score more goals to be in the same level as messi and ronaldo

While Müller is an awesome player I'd prefer Reus. At this point Hazard is thinking and playing much faster than all our other players except for Cesc. With Reus our tempo and quick short combinations would improve by a lot. Also he could play in William's (and Shürrle's) place who both think slower than Oscar, who lags behind Cesc and Eden, but can at least keep up better. Müller wouldn't improve our passing game as much. Yes he's a good finisher but so is Diego. Remy isn't too shabby at it either. There are still quite a few very good CF's avaible, if we need another finisher I'd rather have someone more physically imposing who can hold up play. If Benteke plays well this season again he might be a good option. Mourinho likes to use a 4-4-2 when we are behind, a type of player like benteke can be very usefull then, especially if we try too many long balls like against Maribor last game. So I'd prefer Reus to come over Müller and would prefer a type similar to Benteke to Müller as well.

But mainly I'm glad Hazard is playing as well as he is. Especially as we know he usually doesn't perform too well these months. So he's likely to get a lot better yet this season.Goals will follow, no worries there. Though some one on one finishing training could be useful.