test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

This one sounds like theres truth to it!

Chelsea 'have an agreement' with Eden Hazard over potential summer move to Real Madrid

• Marina Granovskaia made a promise to the Belgian last summer.

• Blues ready to spend around €200m to convince Hazard to stay.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-have-agreement-eden-hazard-over-potential-summer-move-real-madrid-1613913

38 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea 'have an agreement' with Eden Hazard over potential summer move to Real Madrid

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-have-agreement-eden-hazard-over-potential-summer-move-real-madrid-1613913

You think so?

Just now, Chelsea? said:

You think so?

With the Maria thing - yes mate. I can imagine that.

We all know it'll happen one day and that Hazard won't stay at Chelsea forever. 

He is bound to move to Real Madrid some day. Much like Ronaldo was.

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Only if he pushes it. If he doesn't really say much, then don't sell. 

Johnnyeye likes this

56 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

53 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Only if he pushes it. If he doesn't really say much, then don't sell. 

I'm sure none of us WANT him to go but it would be better if the clb know his plans now so we can plan ahead.

Thats when I wouldnt mind us buying Neymar lol

My question has always been would Eden want to goto RM with Zidane only having 1 year left of his contract?

Is it RM that attracts Eden OR is it Zidane he wants to play for??

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Truth? :lol:

They quoted from MARCA for goodness sake!

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Truth? :lol:

They quoted from MARCA for goodness sake!

So that about Granovskaia doesn't strike you as sounding like summet she would do to keep him on for an extra year so they could work n him in the meantime?

Sounds like what a saleswoman would come out with to me.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So that about Granovskaia doesn't strike you as sounding like summet she would do to keep him on for an extra year so they could work n him in the meantime?

Sounds like what a saleswoman would come out with to me.

It's Marca and their Real Madrid agenda. Why should we believe them at all when they always come out with BS?

Marina Granovskaia is not known for making such promises and there's been no hint whatsoever from the English or even Belgian media over the past few months that such agreement took place and suddenly Marca just came up with it? It's just the typical BS from the Spanish press.

Fernando likes this

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not sure how many have seen this but it could be a key reason why Hazard is likely to stay.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/03/24/chelsea-reward-eden-hazard-new-contract-real-madrid-renew-interest/

Not ruling it out 100% but his family are pretty settled in London and as long as we spend wisely to stay competitive at the highest level, I see no reason why he would want to leave. Could be part of something really special under Conte.

I'm in total agreement that Eden wont be going anywhere. I dont think hes unhappy here, we wont accept any offers for him and I think he would be looking forward to seeing what we could do in Europe all together.

I'm not even sure he would be interested in RM in 2018.

I dont know if its the playing at RM that interests him or playing under Zidane. And Zidanes contract finishes next summer doesn't it?

Just now, Unionjack said:

I'm in total agreement that Eden wont be going anywhere. I dont think hes unhappy here, we wont accept any offers for him and I think he would be looking forward to seeing what we could do in Europe all together.

I'm not even sure he would be interested in RM in 2018.

I dont know if its the playing at RM that interests him or playing under Zidane. And Zidanes contract finishes next summer doesn't it?

Not sure when Zidane's contract ends but even if it's not 2018, he could be sacked at anytime anyway, which I'm sure Hazard is mindful of.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not sure when Zidane's contract ends but even if it's not 2018, he could be sacked at anytime anyway, which I'm sure Hazard is mindful of.

Conte wants Morata to replace Hazard

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/chelsea-transfer-news-round-up-conte-names-hazards-replacement-zouma-ready-walk-away

6 hours ago, DYC. said:

He'd rightly be considered the king of English football if he played for Utd, wore the #7 jersey and won the trophies he's won with Chelsea.

What an addition he turned out to be. Sure, he was a huge talent when he arrived, but only a select few fulfill their promise.

Absolutely in love with him and will probably end up as my absolute favourite Chelsea player. The uncanny awareness, the gentle touches, the dazzling turns, the incredible balance and body control, the superbly timed bursts, the elegant way in which he glides past players, the impressive way in which he rides challenges, the hilarious way in which he embarrasses anyone who tries to stop him and his innate knack for the spectacular in terms of tricks, flicks, feints, goals and assists.

Might buy his shirt next season (never buy shirts). Nice sentimental momento.

im so glad we have him, i still remember the transfer saga the summer we got him, he was linked with a lot of clubs, everyone was left guessing where he would end up, then he said he would be joining the champions of Europe i was over the moon, i remember United fans being sour, they tought he was going to join them, they were all saying Kagawa was miles better than Hazard, deluded bunch, and you´re right when you said that he'd rightly be considered the king of English football if he played for Utd, wore the #7 jersey and won the trophies he's won with Chelsea. Considering what top players are worth these days, he proved to be a bargain for us and now we are all mesmerized with how he´s evolved since then and the world class player he has become, since the Robben days we missed a player of that caliber and he already is much better than Robben was for us, Robben was world class on his day, unstoppable but too unlucky with injuries, Hazard has the potential to become a Chelsea great, lets hope it happens because im in awe of him, what a player, his performances just keep getting better and better, and may it continue for a long time. Cheers mate ;)

If we get Alexis Sanchez as his replacement plus 70M in pocket, we will be well ahead of the game or get Bale in exchange.