Eden Hazard

the wes

Naah, we just know about Madrid. They wanted Ronaldo from United, they got him. They wanted Bale from Spurs, got him. They wanted Kroos from Bayern, got him. You could go on this way.

Real is the biggest club in the world, if they really want Hazard they will get him. Sad but true.

But it's not a problem yet, so that's a good thing :)

Naah, we just know about Madrid. They wanted Ronaldo from United, they got him. They wanted Bale from Spurs, got him. They wanted Kroos from Bayern, got him. You could go on this way.

Real is the biggest club in the world, if they really want Hazard they will get him. Sad but true.

But it's not a problem yet, so that's a good thing :)

Kroos wanted to leave cause Bayern wouldn't pay him, Ronaldo dreamed of Real, Bale played for fucking Spurs lol. Hazard is the key player at Chelsea, competing for titles, he doesn't want to go to Spain.

Well this is his 3rd season here and he signed a 5 year contract. So after this season he'll have 2 years left on his contract.

Wrong. He joined in 2012 and signed a 5-year contract then. So, he still has 3 years left on his contract.

Wrong. He joined in 2012 and signed a 5-year contract then. So, he still has 3 years left on his contract.

? Am i missing something here ?

1st year 2012-2013

2nd year 2013-2014

3rd year 2014-2015 (this season)

4th year 2015-2016

5th year 2016-2017

After this season (2014-2015) he'll only have 2 seasons (years) left on his contract ?

1st year 2012-2013

2nd year 2013-2014

4th year 2015-2016

5th year 2016-2017

After this season (2014-2015) he'll only have 2 seasons (years) left on his contract ?

Tbf, I think Jason sniffs glue in his spare time.

Hazard's future could/should be in a central role. I'm not certain playing so wide gets the best out of his talents.

If he's not staying in the wings defending the fullbacks he'll be higher up the pitch from the center and will be able to have a free role like Ronaldo has at Madrid.

1st year 2012-2013

2nd year 2013-2014

4th year 2015-2016

5th year 2016-2017

Ooops. Missed the "after this season" part. :lol: My bad.

Tbf, I think Jason sniffs glue in his spare time.

Banned.

Hazard's future could/should be in a central role. I'm not certain playing so wide gets the best out of his talents.

The eternal Hazard positional debate ... I think you should just give him a free attacking role, so he can come from all sides, surprise & confuse the opponents as much as possible, prevent them from organizing their defense to block Hazard on his left wing.

Kroos wanted to leave cause Bayern wouldn't pay him, Ronaldo dreamed of Real, Bale played for fucking Spurs lol. Hazard is the key player at Chelsea, competing for titles, he doesn't want to go to Spain.

Actually Hazard said that he wants to play in Spain one day but nevermind.

This iseah guy is really weird. Tells you that Reus won't go to Bayern, Hazard won't go to Spain but if you tell him something obvious he will tell you that you cannot know. There are some confused people out there.

Actually Hazard said that he wants to play in Spain one day but nevermind.

Exactly. Just like Ronaldo he is determined to go to Madrid IMO. It's just like anyone who has a specific ambition to follow and route in their career. Real is his 'final promotion' as it were.