test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

20,470 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Something to bring joy to your eyes during this dour international break

That arsenal goal :wub:

I wonder what the comments will be like IF hes off to RM in the summer?

Will they be "I dont blame him!" or something totally fifferent?

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I wonder what the comments will be like IF hes off to RM in the summer?

Will they be "I dont blame him!" or something totally fifferent?

I think he will stay mate :D

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I think he will stay mate :D

I would think bad of him IF he was to leave. Or Costa/Tibo

It would be daft IMO to leave a club who have been so good with the 1st year of a new manager with a chance to keep it going in Europe next seasom

As a player you would shirly want to try to take it that step further and give that season your best effoirt. You would still have that offer in your back pocket for ron.

I think all 3 will stay

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think all 3 will stay

Outta the three of them I think Costa a goner mate and i think it's between lukaku or morata who will replace him 

Just now, the wes said:

Outta the three of them I think Costa a goner mate and think it's between lukaku or morata who will replace him 

But is it A he wants to go back to or Simeone? This is why I'm thinking Eden wont go too.

Simeones said he will leave end of next season so would Costa go back only maybe to get a manager he dont get on with.

And wouldn't Eden rather play for Simeone than AM without him? I see Simeone changing clubs then phoning Eden saying come now!

Is there any big problem in us signing either Lukaku,Sanchez and start them as RAM then let them free like Eden? Cause Edens not really used as LAM. He roams about where he wants left/center/right up or down. We use the WBs to keep width and Pedro goes out and in.

Its just if we did that we could save alot on another top striker and just use Bats money for replacement back up.

Or am I looking at Eden/Pedro roles wrongly?

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

It would be daft IMO to leave a club who have been so good with the 1st year of a new manager with a chance to keep it going in Europe next seasom

As a player you would shirly want to try to take it that step further and give that season your best effoirt. You would still have that offer in your back pocket for ron.

I think all 3 will stay

Hazard has told friends that he will be at Chelsea next season, while Courtois claims he would “certainly” sign a new contract. [Telegraph]

kellzfresh likes this

37 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Atletico has ban in summee...how will Costa return there??

I read a while back that Atletico president is confident that Atletico can get the ban lifted by the way chelsea would be silly to sell him to Atletico cause Atletico wouldnt offer more money than Chinese club would