Eden Hazard

the wes

Iniesta never developped that "killer instinct" nevertheless he's been a more than credible ballon d'or contender. It's not in Eden's personnality to be the goal scorer, he prefers to set up the goals for someone else. I don't know why but that's how it is... So good for him if he develops this "killer instinct" you want him to have, I just hope it won't blur his mind and makes him lose sight of what's really football for him since he was a child.

I think I'd rather he stays like he is and develops his tactical skills to become like Iniesta, than become a goal-scoring machine only obsessed by the idea of putting the ball in the net.

I don't think it was a poor finish. I just think De Gea outwitted him and read what he was gonna do. Eden tried to tuck it in the near post kind of similar to what Cesc did against Palace but De Gea read it.. and for that I don't blame him. But I reckon he should have took his time.. If he took another touch, De Gea would've been fucked because Hazard would've been able to do whatever. I don't think he realized how much time he had. Still lacks that composure in front of goal but nevertheless another good performance :yes:

As good as he is, his finishing is terrible. He will be getting 20 goals a season if he improves his finishing. It is all good doing it against a team from East Europe but against the very best he is never clinical enough. Just one aspect he needs to improve on, dribbling skill is amazing though, probably best in the world atm on par with Messi.

I don't think it was a poor finish. I just think De Gea outwitted him and read what he was gonna do. Eden tried to tuck it in the near post kind of similar to what Cesc did against Palace but De Gea read it.. and for that I don't blame him. But I reckon he should have took his time.. If he took another touch, De Gea would've been fucked because Hazard would've been able to do whatever. I don't think he realized how much time he had. Still lacks that composure in front of goal but nevertheless another good performance :yes:

It was a poor finish no matter what. If the shot went more to the left, closer to the post, then it would have been more about De Gea saving it (supposing he could reach it, which I doubt), but the way it happened his shot went too central, too close to De Gea. Not the greatest finish from Eden there. The great finishes both outsmart the keeper as well as put it beyond his reach.

It was a poor finish no matter what. If the shot went more to the left, closer to the post, then it would have been more about De Gea saving it (supposing he could reach it, which I doubt), but the way it happened his shot went too central, too close to De Gea. Not the greatest finish from Eden there. The great finishes both outsmart the keeper as well as put it beyond his reach.

That is why he is still behind Bale and not getting 20 goals a season.

As good as he is, his finishing is terrible. He will be getting 20 goals a season if he improves his finishing. It is all good doing it against a team from East Europe but against the very best he is never clinical enough. Just one aspect he needs to improve on, dribbling skill is amazing though, probably best in the world atm on par with Messi.

Are you ever happy with anything or anyone concerning Chelsea? You're always on a whinge. Hazard was the best attacking player on the pitch for both teams today. Fact. His miss wasn't crucial to the outcome of the game as we scored 10 seconds later.

Are you ever happy with anything or anyone? You're always on a whinge. Hazard was the best attacking player on the pitch for both teams today. Fact. His miss wasn't crucial to the outcome of the game as we scored 10 seconds later.

If only you understood the whole sentence instead of just focusing on the negative bit.

If only you understood the whole sentence instead of just focusing on the negative bit.

The problem is how you frame the sentence. "It's easy doing it against Eastern European blah, blah" As if he hasn't scored against Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man United so far for us. Some great goals in there too.

The problem is how you frame the sentence. "It's easy doing it against Eastern European blah, blah" As if he hasn't scored against Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man United so far for us. Some great goals in there too.

Not often enough for me, for example against Arsenal because we won no one is talking about it but he actually shouldn't have blazed a chance over before Costa got his goal. I know it is a small thing and he is a wonderful but can't they all improve? No one is perfect. What I don't understand is why people get upset for pointing out an area of his game he can improve.

Not often enough for me, for example against Arsenal because we won no one is talking about it but he actually shouldn't have blazed a chance over before Costa got his goal. I know it is a small thing and he is a wonderful but can't they all improve? No one is perfect. What I don't understand is why people get upset for pointing out an area of his game he can improve.

Because you don't know how to be critical without sounding like an ass. You and that Nike guy. Both of you over-flood the comments section with some bizarre stuff.