Eden Hazard

the wes

To be fair, Lamela is actually a good player. Showed that at Roma. Still perhaps adapting to life in England or he's just not suited to it. Worth remembering that he's still only 22 years old.

Kinda hard to believe he's only 22. It feels like it's been forever since he debuted at Roma.

Why, 'cause he did a rabona?

Not really, no. James answered you perfectly. I should add that AVB has a knack for eyeing young talents, the problem with him is that he is not capable of developing them. We are all football scouters thanks to FM, but putting things in practice is what really kills us. The same goes for AVB.

As long as Mourinho is in charge, I am not concerned because of an Eden exit. I got the impression that Mourinho exactly knows how to treat Hazard since he always knew how to treat stars (Ibrahimovic, Vieira). And if Hazard leaves one day, I fully trust Mourinho to find a perfect replacement. So enjoy the time we have with him!

As long as Mourinho is in charge, I am not concerned because of an Eden exit. I got the impression that Mourinho exactly knows how to treat Hazard since he always knew how to treat stars (Ibrahimovic, Vieira). And if Hazard leaves one day, I fully trust Mourinho to find a perfect replacement. So enjoy the time we have with him!

Actually Mourinho had his biggest success with Inter after his biggest star, Zlatan, was sold to Barcelona - the treble in season 2009/10.

"You have to finish a game of 90 minutes with three shots. It’s not possible you play 90 minutes in the position you play without three shots." - This is the message Mourinho communicated to Willian.

I hope Mourinho communicated the exact same thing to Hazard as well. Just dropping this hear without wanting to start a tiresome debate.

Actually Mourinho had his biggest success with Inter after his biggest star, Zlatan, was sold to Barcelona - the treble in season 2009/10.

I am talking about the treatment of stars. He also bough Eto'o to counter your argument.

I am talking about the treatment of stars. He also bough Eto'o to counter your argument.

It is actually funny how devoted you are to Mourinho, he is basically God to you. Not a single flaw with Jose, everything he touches turn to gold for you. Then if anyone got anything slightly negative to say about Jose they get shit from you.

A better example would be Ronaldo, Zlatan soon was swapped for Eto and Viera was old at that time. But Eden isn't like them at the moment, he is younger and hasn't got a big ego or a lot of experience like they did.

It is actually funny how devoted you are to Mourinho, he is basically God to you. Not a single flaw with Jose, everything he touches turn to gold for you. Then if anyone got anything slightly negative to say about Jose they get shit from you.

How about countering my argument? Instead you just make baseless claims. Bitter lad you are.

That reads like a love letter. :lol:

I watched Madrid vs Barca earlier and couldn't help but think that a lot of the players people constantly compare Hazard to and/or suggest he's not at their level aren't half as good as they're made out to be. Hazard is better at a lot of things than most of these guys.