test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

9 minutes ago, zakhov said:

Just think of how many points we would have without Costa's goals as well...

I'm frustrated with Diego at times as well but you need to learn to take the bad with the good...

Trust me, I'm well aware we'd be mid-table without Costa. But my goodness, he frustrates the hell out of me.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

We wouldn't have seen that amazing goal if hazard was on the bench today :D

Yeah imagine what he can do if 100% fit lol (that kinda makes up for for being so mediocre against lfc etc lol):drunk: get in 

kellzfresh and the wes like this

Are Arsenal still everyone's 2nd fav team? 

Surely not after the way Hazard just molested them, they've lost their innocence forever. 

Completed 10 dribbles against arsenal. Incredible talent. That's why we played so well, hazard was in the mood to dribble and show who's boss.

The goal he scored, even when coqulain was trying to pull him down, he showed his strength and kept on dribbling into the box. This is what he has to do with his incredible talent consistently to become world best after messi and ronaldo. It's annoying when people mention Griezmann, Neymar and Suarez ahead of Hazard when hazards individual quality and potential should be beating these guys easily with that type of desire against arsenal. 

Blue-in-me-Veins and FabHazard like this

23 hours ago, the wes said:

I hope hazard goal will shut up a few headers on this forum who criticise hazard the last few games take a bow son!!! 

People even manage to criticise Messi. People just love to complain and criticise others. You have to perform at a high level every time you set foot on the pitch. If not, you'll be dubbed 'inconsistent'. It used to annoyme  in the past but nowadays it just makes me laugh.

Fully enjoyed Hazard's display. Chelsea were actually attacking as a team and it lifted him. Not only in his game but he seemed to truly enjoy himself. I'll never expect an offensive player to play at a high level in a very defensive set-up. Same goes for a defensive player in a highly attacking set-up.