"It's F****** DISGRACE!"

Hello everyone,

Avid Chelsea fan here. Only 18 but been to Stamford Bridge since 2003. I was registered here ages ago but never really followed up. Just been lurking a little bit, as I'm already an active member at another big Chelsea forum. Just wanted to engage with more Chelsea though so I'll be trying to offer my insights on here too!

My favourite Chelsea goal has to be the one Bison scored against the Arse, that scorching equaliser. Just wow! Such a shame that he's crocked!

My favourite Chelsea moment has to be our CL win. I still get emotional to this day when I watch the highlights. So glad we were the first team in LDN to win it.

Anyways, enough of my blabbering. I hope I can become a valued member on here! Very excited for next season as I'll be attended a couple more games and with our rumoured signings it could be epic!

KTBFFH!

- The Skipper

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TC mate, hope you enjoy yourself here. I loved the Essien goal against Arsenal too as my hate for Arsenal is rather big but i remember that game more for Lampard hitting the post deep into stoppage time, gutting really but at least we avoided defeat. 18 year old dutch Chelsea fan from Cardiff... sounds interesting lol. Enjoy!

Welcome to TC mate, hope you enjoy yourself here. I loved the Essien goal against Arsenal too as my hate for Arsenal is rather big but i remember that game more for Lampard hitting the post deep into stoppage time, gutting really but at least we avoided defeat. 18 year old dutch Chelsea fan from Cardiff... sounds interesting lol. Enjoy!

Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone!

Trust me I've been around quite a lot (not in that way, lol). Was born in Holland, lived there for around 11 years before moving to the UK as most of my family did for educational reasons. That explains the Cardiff and Dutch bit! Don't ask why the family chose the shit hole that is Cardiff I have no idea.

Basically, my uncle who lives in London has been a quite active Chelsea fan and he was the one who took me to my first CFC game when I went for a visit in London aged 9. It was vs. Pompey! Can't really remember the game but I do remember SFL scoring! It was the first time I experienced a football game in a stadium, the experience was amazing. I was instantly hooked to CFC. As I grew older I got to attend a couple of more games. Not really regurarly due to location and age but have still gone a couple of times. The rest is as they say... History.

I'm going to uni this year so I'll be a lot more independent, which will allow me to attend a couple of games next season. Really can't wait!

Carefree!

PS.

Excuses for my poor humour in advance to everyone.

I have Dutch Family, my Uncle has lived in Amsterdam for yearly 20 years now and he's married to a Dutch girl, they have a son together.They all came down for the UCL Final. His brother (another uncle obviously) also moved to Amsterdam at the same time, they went together but he's back now living up in Newcastle. That Pompey game you mention i believe i was at, was it when Bridge scored and gave it to the Pompey fans and Geremi scored a stunning volley. 3-0. Agree that Cardiff is a shit hole too lol.

Anyway, stay on here mate, you'll like it here i'm sure.

• 4 weeks later...