Hello everyone!Blue is the colour!

Hello everybody!

This is Manas Agrawal. I am from Mumbai, India.

A blues fan since 1999.

The thing is football wasn't very popular in India that time, but a cousin studying in london and an avid Chelsea fan got me into all of this.

Been with the club ever since.

My favourite match has to be the semi final against liverpool,yes its above the champions league final too. it was amazing to beat liverpool that way. Obvious next favourite has to be the champions league final.

I am fairly active on Twitter also - @19thMay2012

Hope you all like this post and i can interact with you all.

Keep the blue flag flying high!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really seen much of him on the pitch, although he looks reliable from videos posted on youtube. But they're pretty biest as they're normally showing the players off with their best dribbles and goals etc. I think overall Hulk packs strength and power which Marin simply cannot match. Hulk would be a great signing for the squad, but I think the team will need to be put in rotation every so often.

@Whf i agree that hulk will play over marin but my contention was why purchase marin if he never gonna get to play?i know he came in cheap but still.he is 2 good for the bench imo,but surely hulk will start over him,and yeah youtube videos are always deceiving but i have seen hulk thru 2 seasons n he is quality.

@Spike the thing is espn brought football to india in 2000, cfc have been very successful after that but there's no lack of passion here,tho utd r biggest epl club still

why purchase marin if he never gonna get to play?

I see your point of view, although I think chelsea went in for Marin thinking that Hulk was not a possibility but correct me if I am wrong. Chelsea may go for a 4-3-3 style formation. This will mean that Torres, Hulk, Mata, Hazard, Lamps and Marin can all be on the pitch. Not sure where that leaves the rest of our 'regulars' though... :blink: