The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can remember the day they won the league at white hart lane ,I was on the tube afterwards and about 40 arsenal fans were on the platform being gobby.I looked up from my book to see what the noise was and they started doing cut-throat gestures to me.I wasn't even in Chelsea colours. That was what 9 years ago now? Karma is a bitch..

The Arsenal board played their fans to get season ticket sales up,like taking candy from a baby..it's bad but I hate them so it's funny.

Even though, I do not laugh at players being injured. One thing I might add here.

Wenger´s dealings or no dealings is the result of this pathetic situation of Arsenal.

Now, most of top players that were available are signed by other teams. What´s Wenger gonna do now ? Nothing, but snivel a bit more. This dimwit even said Arsenal can challenge for PL title. I wonder, has Wenger gone mental ?

Just remember what arsenal fans were like when they were top dogs.

Remember all the snooty comments about our buying success and our style of play.

Have no sympathy with arsenal fans...WHAT SO EVER!!! :getin:

a great reminder ,,,Arsenal invented arrogance

When they were the best, they really bragged and rubbed it in. It was unbearable. Went to a pub full of goons in 2004 when they beat us 2-1 at the Bridge and tbh that was one of the most horrible days. Their fans waving and shouting "Bye" when we left and taking the piss. I wanna go to an Arsenal pub now and see if they're the same.

Now, i just want to see them come outside the top 4 or better still, lose their tie with Fenerbahce. That would be the pinnacle after seeing their celebrations on the last day of the season. Will be absolutely priceless.

In Arsene we trust.

Most of fans are the same, I feel. If Chelsea are winning against the likes of manures, arsenal, liverpool, spurs it makes you happy.

It works both ways. Currently, Arsenal are done, well cooked for a couple of years, at least. As far as I am concerned, even 70m available as indicated by Arsenal, won´t be enough to strengthened their squad. I believe, more like 150m is needed. Currently, not many players are running to Arsenal to play for them. Any top player wants to win trophies & at Arsenal 4th place is the tops.

Sad to see this club falling behind every year. I would not be too surprised to see Arsenal being whipped like 3-4 nothing by Fenerbahce on Wednesday.

Most of fans are the same, I feel. If Chelsea are winning against the likes of manures, arsenal, liverpool, spurs it makes you happy.

It works both ways. Currently, Arsenal are done, well cooked for a couple of years, at least. As far as I am concerned, even 70m available as indicated by Arsenal, won´t be enough to strengthened their squad. I believe, more like 150m is needed. Currently, not many players are running to Arsenal to play for them. Any top player wants to win trophies & at Arsenal 4th place is the tops.

Sad to see this club falling behind every year. I would not be too surprised to see Arsenal being whipped like 3-4 nothing by Fenerbahce on Wednesday.

if you lived in England you would understand how arrogant the gooners were .. also how many manure fans come from Surrey ...

Chelsea fans are from Kent .. Liverpool really is a cesspit ,,,I won't say why or I will get banned .. I have no real problems with Citeh fans ..they deserve a time in the sun ,,, I only despised Spurs when they sacked Keith Birkenshaw (actually he resigned)

toon fans are ok but Sunderland fans are the salt of the earth