The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

so le arse can't even win their won cup? What a freakin' joke. Mods for the umpteenth time, can we change the subject header of this thread to "Let's all laugh @ arsenal"? I find it very appropriate

they won a bottle of 7 UP in Asia ,,,its in their trophy room now ,,,,and very lonely

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shared in the match thread how my mother almost killed me and my brother from laughing during last night's match.

We were both watching Chelsea in his bedroom while she kept company to my boyfriend (who was waiting the match end) and they were talking about whatever because dude doesn't even know what Champions League is (true story).

My brother and I started discussing whatever about English football and she turned her interest from Diego to ask this:

'Do Arsenal still exist?'

My brother and I exchanged a quick glance before bursting out laughing. We couldn't stop and she was sort of embarrassed because the new bf was in the room (my brother and I mock her way too much, poor thing, so she thought we were mocking her yet again).

Then she tried to backtrack her comment.

'I know they probably still exist, but what happened to them? I even hear about that other Manchester team (she couldn't remember City's name) but since I've been to England the last time I didn't hear anything about them'

Of course my brother and I laughed even harder, while she was completely embarrassed because of Diego and left the room.

We didn't know if we laughed more about Arsenal or the other Manchester team - because mind you my mother played football so she sort of understands quite well about the sport and in all her trips to UK she knows which shirt to buy to me, my brother (MUtd) and my cousin (Liverpool), but she couldn't remind City's name hahahaha

My stomach hurt from laughing... and then we remembered they didn't win even their own trophy earlier the day and we just couldn't stop laughing.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you actually imagine their fans reading this thread. Hahahaha i'm just sad i wasn't the one that started it :P

Already got a great laugh after 1 game. And they've already had a red card, conceded 2 pens, lost at home, 3 points behind top, lower than us without us even playing ...oh wait, they're bottom.

Reminds me of 11/12. They had 2 months during the summer to bring players in and get ready for the season, yet went into it fucked. Then lost 2-0 at home to Liverpool and the infamous 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford with a thread bare squad. There's no point buying players on the last day of the transfer window when the damage is already done and they're 12 points behind.

Useless club, shit manager, extremely poor board. Happy me tho. In Arsene we trust, in the board we believe.

'It is time to start producing trophies and being closer to the top of the league at the end of the season.' - Wilshire on the state of arsenal

le arse 1 - 3 Villa

LMAO_zps37385635.png

Was creating their own trophy, the Emirates Cup, enough for them? Isn't that what producing trophies at Arsenal means?

:Goober:

His name shouldn't be Wilshere, it should we Wiltroll. :P

Well since they lost that, I'm guessing they'll make a Puma Cup and only 5th tier sides will be allowed to play.

Was creating their own trophy, the Emirates Cup, enough for them? Isn't that what producing trophies at Arsenal means?

:Goober:

His name shouldn't be Wilshere, it should we Wiltroll. :P

Well since they lost that, I'm guessing they'll make a Puma Cup and only 5th tier sides will be allowed to play.

Why? so they could lose to the likes of Bradford City or Leyton Orient :Goober: I guess it's worth a good laugh......Oh snapp I forgot le arse are trying to qualify for the UCL, w/ their playoff vs Fenerbahçe S.K.. OMG if they lose that we could have another riot in North London