The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clichy: If You Only Think About Money Then You Join City

July 25th 2009:

"I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City," said Clichy. "You have to think if you want to play for a big club and have your image or if you want to play for a good club and earn big money. When you ask someone to move for something like £300,000 a week it is just crazy."
July 4th 2011:

"I'm really happy to be joining such a great club," said Clichy. "I hope I can add to the quality we already have here because we have a fantastic squad who I believe will continue to get better. I can't wait to get started and I think anything is possible with this team."

laugh.gif

:lol:

Clichy's departure is a blessing in disguise though. He's average yet it seemed like Wenger wanted to keep him for a long time.

Nasri potentially leaving though..

Oh course le voyeur wanted to keep him a goonie. He is young & he is French. He has the making to be the best ever @ le arse ;) Funny, I guess Clichy grew up & saw that the dreams of le voyeur are very similar to the stories of Peter Pan. Le Arse have created a never-never land @ Emirates :P

we should better lauth at city for buying this so-so-player for such a high amount... congrats arse sublime piece of business... but if they really sell nasri, well, then I'll thing arse, and le'arse are all deep down in the arse...

we should better lauth at city for buying this so-so-player for such a high amount... congrats arse sublime piece of business...

Indeed haha. For a club that don't even need him (when you have Kolarov & Boateng), £7million is very good business by Arsanal.