Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk has improved a lot.

Does anyone know anything about Porto's James Rodriguez? I watched some Porto games, but did pay much attention to him.

James Rodriguez is not as good at all, in the Porto team I really like Hulk and João Moutinho...

I will have to wait for JoulJoul's verdict before making my own assumption. :carlo:

:bs_spam:

Done some more research on this Hulk, and he looks top dog, he has powerfull shots. And he can dominate space, of course you can't take youtube vids into consideration, but then again he's top scorer in his league. So god knows how good he could do with top assistance behind him, but who knows is this the man who Chelsea could desperately need?.

• 3 months later...

Its only a nickname anyway like chicharito the tit. Givanildo Vieira de Souza is his real name so i suppose that would be Givanildo if he didn't have the nickname ANYWAY...

Likely he may come to us now we have his boss, well almost. I'm sure Villas-Boas will want to bring some of his guys.

Its only a nickname anyway like chicharito the tit. Givanildo Vieira de Souza is his real name so i suppose that would be Givanildo if he didn't have the nickname ANYWAY...

Likely he may come to us now we have his boss, well almost. I'm sure Villas-Boas will want to bring some of his guys.

Givanildo XD Poor guy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You