Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please stop posting this bullshit? The guy that said that EVEN TOLD SOMEONE HE WAS MAKING IT UP JUST TO SEE HOW MANY RETWEETS HE COULD GET!!!!

Who cares?? Stop getting riled up by the tweets, stop being emotionally weak! :rant::ph34r:

Who cares?? Stop getting riled up by the tweets, stop being emotionally weak! :rant::ph34r:

Obviously I care? What kinda question is that? The quality of this forum goes down every time he posts something that's made up. Rumors are fine to post, but something that's as clear as day dumb like that... that has no business seeing the light of day.

Twitter should have a place on that "unreliable sources" list on this forum.

Come on....twitter is not a "source". The person writing the tweets is the "source". Im perfectly fine banning all the "agents" and the ITK on twitter, but there are real journalists and real people who identify themselves on twitter who have information

I like this move a LOT. Depending on the transfer fee of course, but he's impressed me every step of the way (especially against Man U in the champions league).

http://goal.com/en/n...ker-hulk-report

Hulk signed for Porto from Japanese side Tokyo Verdy last summer, and after weeks of speculation concerning his future at the Estadio do Dragao during the course of the season, interest in the 23-year-old cooled following two indifferent performances against Manchester United in the Champions League.

However, Hulk has been riding high on form this pre-season, having been the overall top scorer of the Peace Cup and helped his side reach the semi-finals of the competition.

And, according to news daily Correio da Manha, Hulk's performances have not gone unnoticed in London, with the Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, impressed by the Brazilian's qualities.

It is reported that Hulk tops the Pensioners' shortlist and that Abramovich is considering a swoop for the highly coveted hitman, who has a €40 million buy-out clause.

as a chelsea supporter i think that this move has died down from last season and that the media has tried to put it back on

Come on....twitter is not a "source". The person writing the tweets is the "source". Im perfectly fine banning all the "agents" and the ITK on twitter, but there are real journalists and real people who identify themselves on twitter who have information

Blame it on the people who chose to post here exactly the 'tweets' of "all the 'agents'". It's just frustrating to see crap like this on every single transfer page on this forum.

Blame it on the people who chose to post here exactly the 'tweets' of "all the 'agents'". It's just frustrating to see crap like this on every single transfer page on this forum.

Just ban all the twitter crap sources...it makes no sense to me really...its like saying there are idiots on TV so anything I hear on TV im going to disregard now

Just ban all the twitter crap sources...it makes no sense to me really...its like saying there are idiots on TV so anything I hear on TV im going to disregard now

I agree with you.

It's pretty obvious that no one can ban twitter on this forum. I was just trying to prove a point: people need to stop posting bullshit just to make more posts here. It's annoying. Not to mention frustrating for those who come here to read some decent information. Everytime I want to find out some new info about Chelsea, I come here because I know that most of the people on this forum are smart and don't post stupid news.

It's all speculation. Dailymail and mirror articles are just as unreliable. Sit on the SSN or cfc website and wait for something to break if you want reliability. Or ignore Petrcechs posts.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You