Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious about Porto being made the bad guys here. I hate Porto with a passion but respect their negotiation skills. Porto is not DEMANDING a price tag. Porto has never ever stated that they want to sell Hulk. They are the ones with the leverage and they are using it. Let's say I own a house that I like, the neighbors are nice, the mortgage is paid off, and I'm happy living there. Then some schlep knocks on my door and says "I really like your house and want to buy it". I don't want to move and therefore I can ask whatever the hell I want for my house, even double or triple the market value. As the homeowner I have no obligation to be fair and I don't give a shit if I insult the buyer with my asking price. If the buyer is still interested in negotiating after the inflated price is revealed then I know I have my hooks in. It is always the schlep's choice to buy my house or move onto the next property.

so your house holds talks with u if it wants to let u stay or not? dont make irrelevant comparision. hulk wants to move and by the way this is football not real estate. players get transfered day in and day out. and obviosly for me porto will be the bad guy as i am "the schlep" who wants the house. moreover you are forgetting the most important thing "THE HOUSE" itself. in your "story" the house has no say whereas this is a person we are talkin bout who clearly wants to move to play in a better league.

They really don't have to sell.

dude, what was my first post that you quoted, just to clear your memory i said "cant believe this thread is still alive". i know that they dont have to sell him and moreover they dont want to. they wont come down from whatever they are demanding and we dont want to pay the price. y are u telling me what i already know?

i know this transfer wont happen and hence my innocent one-liner "cant belive this thread is still alive".

Hulk don´t wanna go to PSG

Hulk don´t wanna go to Zenit (this guys pays 60M€)

Hulk want to go to Chelsea.

FC Porto need to sell.

So i really believe you guys will have Hulk, just a matter of time.

dude, what was my first post that you quoted, just to clear your memory i said "cant believe this thread is still alive". i know that they dont have to sell him and moreover they dont want to. they wont come down from whatever they are demanding and we dont want to pay the price. y are u telling me what i already know?

i know this transfer wont happen and hence my innocent one-liner "cant belive this thread is still alive".

So you call a team that doesn't have to sell their best player with 4 years on left on his contract a fucking piece of shit? Fair enough.

So you call a team that doesn't have to sell their best player with 4 years on left on his contract a fucking piece of shit? Fair enough.

We invest a lot of money last year in Danilo,Alex Sandro and keeping Moutinho and Hulk.

We really need to sell i hope we sell.

We invest a lot of money last year in Danilo,Alex Sandro and keeping Moutinho and Hulk.

We really need to sell i hope we sell.

I hope so too, but I'm going by the logic that he has 4 years on his contract, regular CL gametime and a big place in Porto's 11.

first of all yes because their methods are not proper. they are hanging hulk as bait and when we try to bite him they pull him away. they have done that all transfer season and that is what pissed me off.

secondly "Y SO SERIOUS?" its porto. not chelsea. and i said it relating to the way they do transfers not the way they play.

moreover i dont give a shit bout them. all i wanted to say that this thread should have been closed but now i realise i may have added almost a page to it. plus our argument was related to hulk's transfer and this thread so wen u lose a battle dont start waging another one dude.

first of all yes because their methods are not proper. they are hanging hulk as bait and when we try to bite him they pull him away. they have done that all transfer season and that is what pissed me off.

secondly "Y SO SERIOUS?" its porto. not chelsea. and i said it relating to the way they do transfers not the way they play.

moreover i dont give a shit bout them. all i wanted to say that this thread should have been closed but now i realise i may have added almost a page to it. plus our argument was related to hulk's transfer and this thread so wen u lose a battle dont start waging another one dude.

So now you are talking about closing a thread for our number 1 attacking target while there is still half a month left until the transfer window is closed?

Y SO SERIOUS? Because I respect what they do and the football they play. I don't call them a fucking piece of shit because they won't sell a player to the team I support. Attitude like that sends an ugly picture of our fans towards the world.

Believe me guys is yours. Probably since last year, cause FC Porto chairman promises to Hulk that if Chelsea want´s him he let him go this year.

For us FC Porto fans is a big lost, but expected.

Btw is not that bad since most of FC Porto fans like Chelsea, we are both blue :)

Hulk don´t wanna go to PSG

Hulk don´t wanna go to Zenit (this guys pays 60M€)

Hulk want to go to Chelsea.

FC Porto need to sell.

So i really believe you guys will have Hulk, just a matter of time.

Are you a Porto fan?, if so are you quite sure this will even happen?.

EDIT: Nevermind, i just seen your other post, you are a Porto fan.

Believe me guys is yours. Probably since last year, cause FC Porto chairman promises to Hulk that if Chelsea want´s him he let him go this year.

For us FC Porto fans is a big lost, but expected.

Btw is not that bad since most of FC Porto fans like Chelsea, we are both blue :)

I'm very surprised, i thought most Porto fans hated Chelsea because we bought a lot of there players and bought two of your best managers.

I'm very surprised, i thought most Porto fans hated Chelsea because we bought a lot of there players and bought two of your best managers.

We bought only one great manager Mourinho, who's second?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You