Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2080156/Chelsea-record-84m-bid-Hulk.html?ITO=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

dailymail does anything for attention.

hulk is a great player; but worth 25-30 mil and we have more glaring holes to fill. Not to mention sturridge doing good at rw anyway. I

If this move did happen hypotheticaly it would mean; torres out and sturridge pushed to cf.

It would not be for his buyout as well...

^

Sturridge as a...what, attacking midfielder? XD

And Mata on the wing again? I would pass.

Chelsea, AVB and 4-4-2? They work like Drogba and Torres together :ph34r:

and why the assumption that ess is gonna wander back into the first team. Anyone remember his last outing ...not so hot

^

Sturridge as a...what, attacking midfielder? XD

And Mata on the wing again? I would pass.

Chelsea, AVB and 4-4-2? They work like Drogba and Torres together :ph34r:

Not atacking midfielder! He's forward behind main striker... Alex Ferguson plays his wingers in midfield and it's great idea.

and why the assumption that ess is gonna wander back into the first team. Anyone remember his last outing ...not so hot

Absolutely. We shouldn't even be considering him in our plans atm until April at the very least if he's shown some consistent level of form.

Not atacking midfielder! He's forward behind main striker... Alex Ferguson plays his wingers in midfield and it's great idea.

It's AVB's philosophy and he will not spend shitload of money for a player and then change it.

If you really want Hulk in the team the only attack you'll see with him will be

Mata---Sturridge(Torres)---Hulk

I really wanted Hulk couple of moths ago, but Sturridge has convinced me and his performances on the RW position have improved a lot by every match he played.

I really just haven't seen the talent that demands such a high fee. Roman needs to start considering the FFP rules. City is already screwed, we don't want to have finally built our Mona Lisa and not be able to show it off on the biggest stage.

I don't care how much we're in need of another striker, anything more than how much we paid for Torres last January shouldn't even be considered... if we paid £80m for Hulk, I would be intensingly worried about him joining Sheva and Torres on the Chelsea "fail train" ... the media faps over big money transfers like this, and like to go into so much detail about them... suddenly, the player in question is pressured to do well, otherwise they get slated, and then that's when their form drops!

I don't care how much we're in need of another striker, anything more than how much we paid for Torres last January shouldn't even be considered... if we paid £80m for Hulk, I would be intensingly worried about him joining Sheva and Torres on the Chelsea "fail train" ... the media faps over big money transfers like this, and like to go into so much detail about them... suddenly, the player in question is pressured to do well, otherwise they get slated, and then that's when their form drops!

%28Y%29.gif

It just AMAZES me that all of you actually think Porto will sell him only for this ridiculous price tag... try to think once in a while,

not just to read what the paper says. If Hulk wants to go, Porto wont demand this all fee, they wont do that to him, they know

no one will pay this money. i'll just copy what i wrote in other topic:

I've talked with a Porto fan who said to me that Porto put those price tags on their players to keep clubs like us away from their

players, but when the player say he wants to move on- the club let him do that. They will still get A Lot of money, but not like

the price tag says on Hulk. No one will spend like that, and like i said they wont force him to stay.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You