Hulk

thejolta

I say we out 30m in for him and see what happens.

Would rather fork 45 mil for hazard, imagine an open game like the one today(against arsenal 5-3 loss) with eden hazard. Would be a game where he easily picks up 2 goals and more.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would rather fork 45 mil for hazard, imagine an open game like the one today(against arsenal 5-3 loss) with eden hazard. Would be a game where he easily picks up 2 goals and more.

Hazard is good but Hulk is a brilliant player, I really hope we get him, and is there a player who can hit a ball harder than hulk?

Hazard is good but Hulk is a brilliant player, I really hope we get him, and is there a player who can hit a ball harder than hulk?

Hulks when he's angry? :D

I agree with you, Hulk is a incredible player. Most importantly he would be a solution for our right wing.

He is not an ''incredible player'' he would be useless for us on the right he is the wrong type of player for us. I would only be interested if he cost 10 million and he agreed that he would play second striker behind Torres in games that we go 4-4-2 against weak opposition. We need a flying winger like Hazard, not half winger half striker like Hulk we have had enough of them recently cough Anelka/ Kalou cough !

He is not an ''incredible player'' he would be useless for us on the right he is the wrong type of player for us. I would only be interested if he cost 10 million and he agreed that he would play second striker behind Torres in games that we go 4-4-2 against weak opposition. We need a flying winger like Hazard, not half winger half striker like Hulk we have had enough of them recently cough Anelka/ Kalou cough !

agreed imagine this attack:

---------------------Torres---------------------

Hazard------------Mata--------------Sturridge

Hulk is a great player, i have no doubt he will be immense wherever he goes in the future. Personally i think he is better as a Striker then a winger. He is just not the player we need at the moment.

• 1 month later...

Just read that we Hulk's agent has said that we have interest and that if we agree the price(because of the buy clause), he[Hulk] would gladly reunite with Villas Boas. Come to think of it, Hulk is exactly what we need, able to pass opponents, able to play as a Winger or Main Striker it doesn't trouble him much. He would be the perfect signing.

Just read that we Hulk's agent has said that we have interest and that if we agree the price(because of the buy clause), he[Hulk] would gladly reunite with Villas Boas. Come to think of it, Hulk is exactly what we need, able to pass opponents, able to play as a Winger or Main Striker it doesn't trouble him much. He would be the perfect signing.

If he wasnt ridiculously over priced

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You