test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E17Comps11

Eden Hazard | Welcome to Chelsea

Started by E17Comps11,

21 posts in this topic

annoyed-mother-of-god-l.png

Great video, with good shots and editing. The meme is simply because song seems to be about sex or something along those lines, so it would suggest you have a 'thing' for Hazard ;)

Amazing, I can't remember the last time I saw a video (that didn't have instrumental music) after which people didn't complain about the music.

Great job mate, though I would've preferred to see more goals and dribbles from him rather then Eden walking around and smiling. Wasn't amazed by the song also. Keep it up :)

Not being funny, yeah the song he used is a piled of shit but it's not as bad as you lot are making out...lol.

My recommendation would be .. Sub Focus - Out the Blue!

I am in love with this video.

I admit, I'm more into the Mata clips, but it really is the perfect video.

You guys may or may not get what I mean, but the first Mata clip goes SO well with the music in my opinion when he puffs and then starts jogging. Idk. I've drunk a lot.

Anyway yeah, here's the video I'm on about -

Hamilton likes this