Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

I remember during the Junary transfer window of last year, I would wake up every morning before school and watch Eurosports News! I was estatic waking up and learning we had signed Torres.

I'd give him another season before nailing the coffin of his career. If they can figure out a proper training schedule and how often he can play, he could play quite often a la Ledley King.

I have a mancrush on Pato so I'm biased. :blush:

Interesting fact - Ledley King does not train at all he is only maintaining his fitness.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting fact - Ledley King does not train at all he is only maintaining his fitness.

Still a great CB, nonetheless.

:no:

Care to elaborate, or is that as in depth as you want to go? :D

Still a great CB, nonetheless.

Care to elaborate, or is that as in depth as you want to go? :D

lol... i just don't want him here....very simple... he is not our class...

if we gonna buy a winger- Hulk is a better option...

if we gonna buy a striker-cavani is a better option...

Schürrle is one of the German names I threw out a while back as somebody I want here. Marin was also one, and it did come true. Now Schürrle would be great as well. The problem with the likes of Hulk is that they are too fucking expensive, but I wouldn't mind either.

lol... i just don't want him here....very simple... he is not our class...

if we gonna buy a winger- Hulk is a better option...

if we gonna buy a striker-cavani is a better option...

Why is Hulk a better option? Because he will cost three times more? Or is it because everyone says how good he is?

Or perhaps you just want to oggle his muscles on the tele more often? :Goober:

Dont' forget Schurrle plays in a much more demanding league.

Not arguing about that one, but he is still fucking Yido after all.

I'm always afraid of calling Spurs Scum yids, because I get paranoid that a Jewish person may be around.

Why is Hulk a better option? Because he will cost three times more? Or is it because everyone says how good he is?

Or perhaps you just want to oggle his muscles on the tele more often? :Goober:

Dont' forget Schurrle plays in a much more demanding league.

I'm always afraid of calling Spurs Scum yids, because I get paranoid that a Jewish person may be around.

Hello :getin:

Hello :getin:

I know that most Israelites are Jewish but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions by just saying "I don't want to offend xPetrCechx by using racist slang".

I mean no disrespect to Jews because Scums call themselves Yidos.

I believe you, but some still might take offence. You have to undersatnd people blow things out of proportion.

Schurrle is a decent young player. Apparently it is going to cost us between £14.5 to £16 million to sign him, which is a fair amount considering we spent nearly that much on Lukaku, and look what happened with him!

I have a feeling that Schurrle has a much better chance of walking into the starting XI than Lukaku. I think Di Matteo or whoever is in charge would prefer Schurrle to Lukaku just by the sheer fact that he played in Germany opposed to Belgium.

From those videos that I have seen that are in second post he is very decent player and he will be surly developing due to his young age.

If we sign Schurlle I will be very pleased as he seems to be more than capable of improving our gameplay. Also sign like this would suggest that we could see striker partnership in future.

I have a feeling that Schurrle has a much better chance of walking into the starting XI than Lukaku. I think Di Matteo or whoever is in charge would prefer Schurrle to Lukaku just by the sheer fact that he played in Germany opposed to Belgium.

Well if we do end up signing this kid, I hope he gets the chance to play in the first team. No point spending £14.5 to £16 million on a kid and then telling him to sit on the bench/play reserve team football.

If we need a pure winger, we should be looking at Andre Ayew.

Well if we do end up signing this kid, I hope he gets the chance to play in the first team. No point spending £14.5 to £16 million on a kid and then telling him to sit on the bench/play reserve team football.

If we need a pure winger, we should be looking at Andre Ayew.

African players are frustrating because of AFCON. I think we should stay clear of signing African Internationals as there is nothing worse than losing your best players for a few games when AFCON rolls around.

African players are frustrating because of AFCON. I think we should stay clear of signing African Internationals as there is nothing worse than losing your best players for a few games when AFCON rolls around.

If those African players are of Drogba/Essien calibre, then a month every 2 years is an acceptable sacrifice.

If those African players are of Drogba/Essien calibre, then a month every 2 years is an acceptable sacrifice.

A lot of Silverware can be lost in those two months. Don't get me wrong I love Drogba and Essien, but the impact on the team those two had when they were gone was too much.