Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If those African players are of Drogba/Essien calibre, then a month every 2 years is an acceptable sacrifice.

If those African players are Demba Ba/Demba Papiss Cisse calibre, then a month evry 2 years is an acceptable sacrifice.

Leverkuson sporting director Rudi Voller has claimed that Chelsea showed an interest in signing Andre Schrulle in the summer of 2011.

Don't Miss

The 21-year-old joined Leverkusen from Mainz last year, but had already confirmed his move to the Werkself in September 2010.

Schurrle was recently linked with a move to Chelsea again, with The Telegraph claiming that the Blues are ready to pay €19 million for the Germany international. However, Voller has insisted that the forward is going nowhere.

"It's true. There was interest from England last year. It's obvious that clubs keep asking us about Andre," Voller said to Express.

"We are not letting go of him, though. He has only been playing here for a year now. We want to enjoy him a bit longer."

Schurrle has a contract with Leverkusen that runs until the summer of 2016.

Seriously, if we wanted german, we should get Reus. he is a beast, scores goals with ease (like lamps), despite he is CAM/CM.

But we screwed that, he goes to dortmund for

ONLY 23 MIO!!!!!!!!!

Gotze is too expensive, then no other remains.

EDIT: Marco Reus, 22yrs

18! goals, 10 assists

goes to dortmund for 17,5 mio!

Tell me of another equaly good talent this season, worth only 17mio? A CAM who scored 18 goals in not that good team like mongladbach?

Such a shame we mised him, At least we got Marin.

Please can you tell me if André Shurrle can play as a left AND right winger ?

I believe he plays only as left winger but he is young so he should be able to adapt himself on right flank.

We've got marin for the left wing position so i just cannot see this move happening. I think he was probably someone in our minds before securing marin, with the press being slow to report as usual.

Seriously, if we wanted german, we should get Reus. he is a beast, scores goals with ease (like lamps), despite he is CAM/CM.

But we screwed that, he goes to dortmund for

ONLY 23 MIO!!!!!!!!!

Gotze is too expensive, then no other remains.

Maybe naturally he is a CAM/CM, but he has played in the striker role for BMG this season, hence the amount of goals.