David Luiz

the wes

I feel like Luiz is not the last high price transfer for this window...

1-2 more I think will leave.

As long as we replace them properly it doesn't really matter. For example Cavani swap with Oscar so we can go 4-4-2 is OK or someone like Reus to replace Oscar and move Hazard/Willian to the middle is OK too.

F*ck.I love this guy.He gives his best every match and have always played for the crest.I admire these kind of footballers as there aren't many nowadays.I will be gutted if this transfer happen.Hope he stays with us for more seasons,we need players like him in the team.

His devotion to the team is amazing, too bad the club (if they accept money for him) doesnt give this trust back.

What a load of horse manure. This club has kept it's end of the bargain and treated him in a professional manner. We don't need him anymore so we're selling him. In what universe does the club deserve even the slightest bit of criticism in this matter?

Thats more than enough to buy 2/3 top players without the 'need' to sell Luiz.

Luiz is dead wood.

He's a defender who Jose doesn't trust to defend.

I think Luiz (and before Mata) were made for Chelsea as club. Maybe not for Mou, but sure for Chelsea.

Mourinho was made for this club. I know people like David Luiz and want to keep him around because he's a 'personality' but he's more useful to us sold than he is as a player. When that happens you cash in.

Some people need to be a bit more realistic and look at the factors that matter, on the pitch not on Instagram.

What a load of horse manure. This club has kept it's end of the bargain and treated him in a professional manner. We don't need him anymore so we're selling him. In what universe does the club deserve even the slightest bit of criticism in this matter?

Luiz is dead wood.

He's a defender who Jose doesn't trust to defend.

Mourinho was made for this club. I know people like David Luiz and want to keep him around because he's a 'personality' but he's more useful to us sold than he is as a player. When that happens you cash in.

Some people need to be a bit more realistic and look at the factors that matter, on the pitch not on Instagram.

You're wrong. Just...all wrong.