David Luiz

the wes

Newcastle was a big game and he didn't perform in that. So was West Brom. In fact people need to get over this notion of their being 'big games' - every game where a person pays to see you put on the shirt with the money they've worked hard for is a big game.

And you need to get over the fact that players can have a few bad games. I mean, before we tactically shored it up to a more defensive game, even Terry and Cahill struggled - they were after all our starting CBs in the Sunderland and Stoke games which we lost.

He hasn't benefitted from being in a system that protects it CBs well like Cahill and Terry have.

I still think he is something realy special. And he will show it at world cup. I just hope we dont sell him, he has that passion that almost no one else has in current team. I feel if we get our LB, CM and striker done, if we stop concentrating on defense THAT much, Luiz could work in pair next to Cahill or sth.

Hope he finds consistancy, matures after world cup and seals his place in our starting 11. It will be sad to see him play in Barca/Bayern where he would prove us wrong. He is top defender IMO.

I still cant believe people 'want' him gone. I would understand if actual official bid for like 30/35mio would come, but not because of some BS reports. He is top person, funny, gets along with team, never complains, works hard, always performs in big games and most importantly loves the club. Something you rarely see nowdays.

This^^

Despite all the money we might gain from sales of Mata, Luiz, Hazard etc if they will be sold, and they would be replaced with players that suit Mou more, I think its just short term solution. Roman will at some point say "I want more attractive football" and we will be in the begining.

Luiz, Mata,...have personality. That means a lot if you trust them and give them time; raise them in proper system. They will deliver twice more. Players like Willian follow his manager and when something extraordinary is required to be done by themselves, they freeze. You need hard workers and open minded players in team working together. How to connect them is manager"s job. Mou couldnt do it in Real, I hope he will do it in chelsea.

I tell you if Mou will cut all players who try to attack bit more and replace them with defensive oriented ones; we might see Mou team in best, but that team might win you titles, it wont win fans hearts, speaking generaly. I loved 2012 campaign, it was magical and we defended, fought for evers ball, but that was limited team, we have several offensive players now (and we will get some more).

I love football because it gives you all those goal actions, attractive play etc. I can accept we park bus in most important games of year for the sake of winning title, but general play has to be "nice", attractive and something that makes fans woaahh after fancy moves; collective actions etc. We are Chelsea ffs, not some bottom team with no attacking sense.

It has nothing if I will support Chelsea or not, I will support Chelsea even if we play 10 CBs, but from a team who spends all that money, has all those world class players, I think ambition is to play nice, watchable football.

Its like you took tht right out of my mind, lol

but i love this.. mourinho almost DESTROYES luiz's career by playing him for excess of 2600 minutes in the season.

some people are cunts,,, absolute stupid cunts.

I would like to know where is Choulo at this very moment...

Despite all the money we might gain from sales of Mata, Luiz, Hazard etc if they will be sold, and they would be replaced with players that suit Mou more, I think its just short term solution. Roman will at some point say "I want more attractive football" and we will be in the begining.

Luiz, Mata,...have personality. That means a lot if you trust them and give them time; raise them in proper system. They will deliver twice more. Players like Willian follow his manager and when something extraordinary is required to be done by themselves, they freeze. You need hard workers and open minded players in team working together. How to connect them is manager"s job. Mou couldnt do it in Real, I hope he will do it in chelsea.

I tell you if Mou will cut all players who try to attack bit more and replace them with defensive oriented ones; we might see Mou team in best, but that team might win you titles, it wont win fans hearts, speaking generaly. I loved 2012 campaign, it was magical and we defended, fought for evers ball, but that was limited team, we have several offensive players now (and we will get some more).

I love football because it gives you all those goal actions, attractive play etc. I can accept we park bus in most important games of year for the sake of winning title, but general play has to be "nice", attractive and something that makes fans woaahh after fancy moves; collective actions etc. We are Chelsea ffs, not some bottom team with no attacking sense.

It has nothing if I will support Chelsea or not, I will support Chelsea even if we play 10 CBs, but from a team who spends all that money, has all those world class players, I think ambition is to play nice, watchable football.

TOP post ... I will just feel so FUCKING MAD

Apparently Barca have agreed 25m deal for him. A bit cheap for my liking, need to be at least 30m+ 5m add on imo. Oh well I guess he is leaving, who are we gonna sign to replace him? I hope not Paulinho, he is not that good either. Try to get Juve to sell Vidal for 50m or Pogba for the same would be good imo, maybe Khedira for 15-20m.

I would disagree with the club if they consider a sale of Luiz. What is left when the old guard leaves? Only kids.

Luiz makes mistakes, god knows that, but he also gives so much for this club and you can feel it. I could even see him as a captain when Terry quits.

I would disagree with the club if they consider a sale of Luiz. What is left when the old guard leaves? Only kids.

Luiz makes mistakes, god knows that, but he also gives so much for this club and you can feel it. I could even see him as a captain when Terry quits.

Dave, Cahill or Matic looks more likely to become our captain imo.

Ah yes, I forgot Cahill. But the other two? Would put Luiz before them

Yh a bit early for Matic I suppose, but Dave or Cahill definitely imo. Captain always give his all on the pitch, doesn't complain when get put on the bench and need to be matured. Luiz is talented but he doesn't fulfill all these criteria yet imo, some of his performance earlier this season was shocking, especially that Newcastle away and it is not because of his mistake either but his careless performance. Also he is a lot more matured now compared to 2 years ago but still no where completely imo.

Agencia News reports David Luiz has agreed personal terms with Barcelona and will earn €5.5m per year till 2019. Fee to be agreed #CFC #FCB

Report: FC Barcelona Agree Deal For Brazilian Defender

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/fc-barcelona-transfer-rumours-news/2014/5/5/5684134/report-fc-barcelona-david-luiz-chelsea