David Luiz

the wes

This morning:

David Luiz @DavidLuiz_4

Good morning my geezers! I'm going to training ground now for one more treatment day! Big hug and enjoy the sunshine.

'ONE more treatment day', meaning he'll be ready to train afterwards?

Why's he calling us Geezers...

Haha well Peculiarity isn't a bad thing. Luiz is a great Character and a Joker. I'm sure the players like having him around, especially the foreign players.

They do. Cahill & Mata have both mentioned about that recently.

His new hairstyle is hideous.

tumblr_m42llcojg61qizx72o1_r2_500.png

tumblr_m42llcojg61qizx72o2_r1_500.png

Edit: Didn't realize that he has only tied it. Still it looks awful though.

Hes doing that so its more fluffy for the Bayern game so when Gomez goes for a header with him he won't see the ball ;)

Luiz has faced Gomez on PlayStation :D

"Yes, I have played against Gomez," Luiz told reporters. "But only on PlayStation!"

"I know everyone who is not there will stop in at home to watch the game. My parents, my mother and father, are coming over from Brazil to support me and the club.

"I'm very happy - I'm always happy but now more than ever because when I am inside the pitch, that is my place. I don't like it when I'm outside the pitch and just watching the game and I'm sad when I can't go training."

Luiz has struggled with an injury in recent weeks but revealed that he is now 100 per cent fit to play at the Allianz Arena.

"I took treatment every day, in the morning, afternoon and evening," Luiz explained. "Now I'm so happy. I can do all the movements. I am 100% for training."

The 25-year-old was not underestimating the size of the task ahead for Chelsea, who are missing four first team players due to suspension.

"In the Champions League Final, it is always difficult," Luiz admitted. "The other team is a very good team with very good players and they deserve to play in the final.

"It is so, so difficult. It is the best game in the world and played in Munich. Bayern play at home and that makes it more difficult.

"We are missing important players. [branislav] Ivanovic, John [Terry], Ramires and [Raul] Meireles [are suspended] and Florent Malouda has an injury. But I know my team and my team-mates and they are very good players.

"But if we win, for me it would be special and for the fans it would be special too. This is the best game in the world for big teams, and I am so happy to play this final and I hope we win."

Luiz went on to thank the Chelsea fans for the support they had given him since joining the Blues from Benfica in January 2011.

"They love my hair," Luiz joked. "They don't love me. And I love the fans. The first game when I came here, all the fans helped me a lot.

"In Portugal, at Benfica, I had a special relationship with the fans, because I try for them. Every day I try to show them my football, not just for me, not just for my family but for the fans.

"The fans deserve that players always come and say 'Hi' and 'Hello' before and after games. This is so important for people - that David Luiz comes over to them and and says hello.

"These people remember that one day and they think about that, about how much it meant. They will always remember that I took the time out to go up to them and speak.

"I hope it is as special for them as it is for me - to let them know how much I appreciate them."

Source: Goal.com