David Luiz

the wes

John Terry backs David Luiz as Chelsea captain

David is incredible. To have such an impact at such an early stage of his career here is amazing. Normally, when a player first comes in it will take him at least three or four weeks to settle but David has come in and hit the ground running straight away.

It's very different for him over here. He has played in Portugal with Benfica, so he is learning about our game all the time. We are talking long-term here but, for me, with the quality he has, he is possibly a future captain of this football club.

Carlo was very harsh on Luiz imo, he cant be solely blamed for that goal surely, Giggs 1st then Park should have both been closed down, ok he didnt have his best game but he didn't deserve to get scapegoated like that, i love Carlo and im 100% behind him but that was a joke.

Carlo wanted Luiz to stay back and defend with Terry you could see Carlo shouting at him to stay back sure..I think it was a wise decision to take him off .Alex was class.

+1 thumbsup.gif although i disagree on Luiz being off it should have been Ivan he was walking a tight rope, put Luiz at RB he could have gone forward more and tested O Shit/Evans.

Alex tho, TOP CLASS

possibly khalid boulahrouz version 2.

- great first few games

- had barcelona's ronaldinho in his pocket when we played them several years back

- it then kinda went from bad to worse for him somehow

possibly khalid boulahrouz version 2.

- great first few games

- had barcelona's ronaldinho in his pocket when we played them several years back

- it then kinda went from bad to worse for him somehow

Wasnt it Bolourouz who Ronaldinho put on his ass before setting up Gudjohsen to give Barca the lead?

I hardly think its Bolo mark 2, Luiz has been fantastic in every game bar this one, Stoke and Brum and i even think he was treated very harshly by Carlo today.

I dont think Carlo was harsh at all. We gotta face the reality that David Luiz aint perfect and he left me very frustrated during the game today. he's very attacking which is fair enough obviously, but against man u, he leaves JT on his own. He makes clumsy tackles which he really needs to work on. and he cant be blamed solely on the goal, no, but for him to dispute he had no blame was a bit silly. He went on to make terrible passes that ended up off the field. Alex came on and was solid, David luiz could learn a few things before he becomes our new messiah

Harsh or not, he is professional, he should and will move on. Chelsea's number 4 isn't a cry-baby. I find it positive that Carlo actually can make a louder voice and SHOUT at players, sometimes that's what's needed. Learn from mistakes and keep on looking forward. I like the way we have climbed 2nd spot, props to Carlo and the squad for -OVER-achieving when looking back to January/February. Hopefully a few spot-on additions to the squad over the summer will shape the boys right up.

Fair play to Utd, grats on Premier League title - when we make the required corrections it will be other way around then next season.

Chin up chaps - pride counts for something :)