David Luiz

the wes

Frank Lampard on David Luiz:

"I can only be pleased we've got him, because he would be ideal for the Arsenal. I mean, he can play anywhere, he's absolutely fantastic. And you know what, more than how he's playing, he's got such a lovely attitude about him. He's carefree, he plays with a smile on his face.

I think he's almost learned the English language in three weeks because he's such a confident boy, you know, he's not fearful of anything.

With David Luiz, you could see a look in his eye and a smile on his face the minute he walked through the door. We were having a funny time when him and Fernando turned up, and to get a striker like Torres and then this player coming, we didn't know much about him to be honest. To see the confidence and the ability he's got, it was a breath of fresh air. So he's going to be a fantastic player for a long time for us."

----------------------------------

Source: Chelsea Daft

----------------------------------

:blue scalf:

Lmao at Frank mentioning Arsenal, mind games already it seems. :rolleyes:

When Luiz learns English, we'll see a much more togetherness about this squad, that's for sure!

Yeah exactly! Communication is key, so he will get a lot better with us once he starts talking English!

Mind you Robert Pires had trouble speaking English while he played for Arsenal, yet he's an Arsenal legend :rolleyes:

True, but Luiz is 23, so he has plenty of time :)

Very true! The point I'm making though, is that you don't have to speak perfectly good English to do exeedingly well in a side. If he has other players around him who can speak his native language then that's a bonus. Pires had loads of French players playing alongside him at Arsenal. Henry and Viera to name a couple.

Ok I love Roman over this! I thought David Luiz was just going to be a good cover up for us and our future defender. But when he came and played these 5 matches he is a legend a new legend. This guy scored the 2 most important goals against the two Manchesters! What do you want better than that from a new defender. On top of that he said you did not see the David Luiz yet as he will still perform as amazing as possible.

What a loved star! Can not wait him to see against Stoke City tomorrow if he hopefully plays.

Check this David Luiz video out I made it because I really wanted to show people how this guy is the future best defender in the world. I wanted to share this with you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLSxhMJTB_g