David Luiz

the wes

Think it would be too far to get Roman to hire a hit on him?

We can dream...

He's now apologising for celebrating when he said he wouldn't celebrate if he scored.

Oops I accidentally tried to mug off Chelsea fans in the shed and milked it for about a minute. Do one David.

We can dream...

He's now apologising for celebrating when he said he wouldn't celebrate if he scored.

Oops I accidentally tried to mug off Chelsea fans in the shed and milked it for about a minute. Do one David.

Tbf I think players should celebrate against their old clubs if they score but saying they won't then doing it, what a pure and utter wank.

He got a warm round of applause before the game but during it he was acting like such a bellend. Always around the ref, play acting, and generally being a bellend hence we started booing him. He also milked his celebration massively running behind the goal past our fans when he scored, smiling at home fans in the shed as he ran back to the restart. He knew what he was doing and it was classless.

Yeah, I was once very fond of him. A lot less so now. He sure acted like a prick; pretty easy to forget all the good times, eh David? Still, I did extract quite a lot of schadenfreude when he embarassed himself with Brazil's armband against Germany.

He is a cunt but truth be told he came around to bitte us in the ass today. He was instrumental for his team's success and had everything i'd love for our players to have tonight just mentally (the rest was crap). Football irony is such a bitch.

Psg did not just buy a defender they brought a leader to their team. It was smart business for them and it paid off yesterday. It was smart business for us as well but we should have closed the game before someone like Luiz made a difference.

How typical. Just because of one match, PSG now look like they got a steal, by getting Luiz for 40m.....

This was just a shitty matchday, almost designed to bring all the fans down to earth..with bizzarre substitutions from the gaffer, clueless performance against 10 men..

Another reason for the press and rival opposition to gloat.

The worst feeling is we will never know what this squad was really capable of, with it not playing at its best when it really mattered.

Just terrible.

We know exactly what this squad is capable of. They put in the exact same performance against a 10 man city.

One goal to David Luiz and another to Silva to eliminate Colombia to World Cup.

One goal to David Luiz and another to Silva to eliminate Chelsea to Champions League.

Damn, I just hate these fuckers (Yes, i'm a fucking resentful, I accept that :rant: !!!!!)

Wow, it looked as he was dreaming his whole life to score agains Chelsea.... Even Scott Sinclair didn't celebrate his stunner agains us on the Liberty Stadium...

He bungled up big time there, as he said afterwards, but it didn't help that the fans were on his case before the equalizer.

The man scored one of the good penalties in our CL final, FFS...and a crucial one at that, right after Mata's was saved. He did NOT deserve those boos, even if he tried to play crappy mind games before the match.