David Luiz

the wes

• 3 weeks later...

Is this just me or are PSG now terrible defensively since his signing? drew yet again today and even though not his direct fault their start this season has been horrible. Surely cannot be him? Last season they were the best in the league defensively and now already dropped 8 points in the 1st 6 matches

Actually they been drawing a lot and have not lost a game in the league. It's their attack that is stuttering.

Watched an away game where psg played with 10 men for most of the second half and Luis was one of the better performers.

Most of the opposition in the lesgue is too weak though. Still I hardly think Luis is their problem... Actually I'd move him immediately into the midfield because he'd help them more in there.

Btw silva hasn't played this season yet and Luis has been doing well without him.

I think out of all the big names players Chelsea have sold in recent times, the one I would want back is Luiz.....

Ironically he would suit our current attempt at a more offensive game as he is an aggressive CB. If only he sorted out his brain farts when he was here. But 50M is too good a deal to pass up imo.

Always funny to see how much people suddenly tend to miss players who leave the club and weren't even part of the starting XI.

If we sell Cech in Jan, we'd also be selling a player who is not part of the starting XI. Same happened with Mata, and Lampard.

The fact that this or that coach prefer a player with this or that style can't really take anything away from what the players did before.

Especially a player who started every match (whenever fit) in our CL win. Fans remember the winners, and reckon rightfully so.

Just read this article in a Danish newspaper. Chelsea wanted me to stay, but I turned down a contract offer. Come on David, lying is not appreciated. I can't IMAGINE Chelsea turning down 50 million pounds for you, even though how good you may think you are.

Still over the top about this sale. Amazing, truly amazing.

Sideshow Bob better step up his game and pray for Thiago Silva to be fit as soon as possible otherwise Paris will set a record that no one will ever beat I'm afraid - to be the only horse at the start of the race and still finish 2nd. In a Mickey Mouse league also, full of bang average teams. He has Marseille 7 points ahead and gifts Monaco the equalizer in the dying minutes and he still talks about Chelsea. Pathetic.

So he's still capable of gargantuan brainfarts and haphazard "defending" at even the best of times. I hope we tore up the receipt a long time ago.

I said this many times when he was here, but I still can't believe PSG offered that amount. Probably £20m would have tempted José to sell. He had some good games for us and in general wasn't as bad as the media made out he was, but imagine how open we'd be defensively this season if he was playing in this new system of ours :lol: