David Luiz

the wes

Great debut by Luiz,he is very confident made 2 good stops at a dangerous Liverpool counter attack.And i am sure his future will be brillaint with us.And he is a really a guy to like,welcome Luiz!

I 2nd that his cameo was 1 huge positive i can take out of this game i thought he was assured, calm, collective and even offfered something going forward aswell, can also take the ball out of defence and start an attack (without doubt another Carvalho).

Cant wait to see him settle into Chelsea life blue%20scalf.gif

It must have been a horrible feeling when he realised it is a penalty, in his full debut and in the last minutes. Sigh of relief I am sure.

Never mind, a brilliant performance. I don't even want to know what he will look like when gets used to the team.

It doesn't seem David Luiz will need much time to adapt to the EPL. He had a nice little cameo against Liverpool and was very solid tonight against Fulham. It would've been a shame if Clint D scored that PK after Luiz's suppose foul on him, but justice was served because that didn't look like a clear, cut penalty. Anyways happy my dude is doing well in his new surroundings and if he keeps this up then Benfica are going to get those nice little bonus thumbsup.gif