David Luiz

the wes

sorry, Alex.

That's nonsense... Are you saying Luiz is more often than not useless as a defender? Not worth even 15m?

:lol: mate, that was bushman level, sorry to disagree massively.

Also, no doubts PSG will have one of the best, if not the very best defensive partnership in the world if they don't sell Silva. Luiz and Silva is a match made in heaven for defending, they compliment each other very well.

lol.... Bushman level...

He's not a midfielder and as a defender he's more often than not useless, in my opinion.

If Cahill is worth £9 million then no, I don't think Luiz is worth even £15 million.

He can't be that bad because the teams that wanted to buy him besides PSG where Bayern and Barca. Some of the best teams in Europe.

Sad to see him go... But 50m really is an offer we couldn't refuse. Plus I would much MUCH rather see him in a PSG shirt than Barcelona's.

It begs the question though, if they paid 50m for Luiz, I wonder how much their offer for Hazard will be??

Sad to see him go... But 50m really is an offer we couldn't refuse. Plus I would much MUCH rather see him in a PSG shirt than Barcelona's.

It begs the question though, if they paid 50m for Luiz, I wonder how much their offer for Hazard will be??

PSG >>>>>>>BAYERN AND BARCA.

I bet he didn't want to wear those shirts either haha.

£130 for Hazard!

sorry, Alex.

That's nonsense... Are you saying Luiz is more often than not useless as a defender? Not worth even 15m?

Also, no doubts PSG will have one of the best, if not the very best defensive partnership in the world if they don't sell Silva. Luiz and Silva is a match made in heaven for defending, they compliment each other very well.

***Brazilian ALERT***

Come on now... Lets not get carried away here. David Luiz has mental lapses at least 3-4 times a game and hasn't improved in 3yrs at the club. Best partnership in the world?? You have got to be out of your mind!

sorry, Alex.

Disagree all you like, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Each to their own. David Luiz is a defensive liability. I'm sure he will make a brilliant defender in Ligue Un, but he's not cut out to do it in the Premier League.

He can't be that bad because the teams that wanted to buy him besides PSG where Bayern and Barca. Some of the best teams in Europe.

Which amazes me. It really does. He has all the technical ability in the world, but Gary Neville as absolutely right, in my humble opinion, to say it's like he's being controlled by a kid on his Playstation. He's a brainfart of a defender. I like him a lot in midfield, but Mourinho obviously wants someone who is a little more positionally disciplined. Just my personal opinion. I prefer "safe" or "typical English defenders" like Terry and Cahill. Nowhere near the same technical level - though both are very talented with the ball - but more sound defensively.

***Brazilian ALERT***

Come on now... Lets not get carried away here. David Luiz has mental lapses at least 3-4 times a game and hasn't improved in 3yrs at the club. Best partnership in the world?? You have got to be out of your mind!

I agree with her and I'm not Brazilian. 3-4 mental lapses a game is just completely overstating it, you're pretending that's the case.

Brazil have the best back four in the world. T. Silva and Luiz are outstanding together so it isn't really an outrageous thing to say.

Of course, this sideshow clown has done nothing special during his stay with Chelsea. Occasionally, he had a good game, but over all a liability on defense, a pretender in the midfield.

If someone thinks he is to be much better just because he will play in partnership with Silva, I would like to see it.