David Luiz

the wes

if luiz that never suit the Mou's style which is has a better passing than ramires and mikel, i would like one of them get sold too...

mikel still gonna be useful, so i prefer ramires get hyped price after WC than we add more money to fill world class CM...

Class players are more important than money. So we have to make sure that we sign some gems with class and personality and not waste it on average fair-weather players like paulinho. We got more than enough money to get whoever we want and still comply with FFP. I respect fans who say, their loyalty belongs to the club, but I also identify with players, characters who have carried the club and whose loyalty can't be replaced by money, I'd rather be in debts and excluded from the CL but with some legends you can look up to than being a filthy rich club without soul which wanks about its transfer revenues but can't get a decent team together with players which don't have character to earn the success.

Class players are more important than money. So we have to make sure that we sign some gems with class and personality and not waste it on average fair-weather players like paulinho. We got more than enough money to get whoever we want and still comply with FFP. I respect fans who say, their loyalty belongs to the club, but I also identify with players, characters who have carried the club and whose loyalty can't be replaced by money, I'd rather be in debts and excluded from the CL but with some legends you can look up to than being a filthy rich club without soul which wanks about its transfer revenues but can't get a decent team together with players which don't have character to earn the success.

Luiz ist in der Verteidigung aber alles Andere als weltklasse gewesen, weswegen Mou ihn doch als 6er spielen ließ, weil seine Fehler in der IV unverzüglich zu Gegentoren führen können. Für mich sehr wichtig, dass man ihn für ordentlich Bares losgeworden ist! Persönlichkeit ist eine Sache, ein Martinez hat z.B. nicht das Charisma oder die Persönlichkeit eines Luiz, aber dafür ist er ein unabdingbarer Baustein für Bayern. Leistung steht über allem!

Luiz ist in der Verteidigung aber alles Andere als weltklasse gewesen, weswegen Mou ihn doch als 6er spielen ließ, weil seine Fehler in der IV unverzüglich zu Gegentoren führen können. Für mich sehr wichtig, dass man ihn für ordentlich Bares losgeworden ist! Persönlichkeit ist eine Sache, ein Martinez hat z.B. nicht das Charisma oder die Persönlichkeit eines Luiz, aber dafür ist er ein unabdingbarer Baustein für Bayern. Leistung steht über allem!

Auf Wiedersehen

Wow I just woke up to this news. I feel sad actually, he is such a likeable person and will be missed. But the fee is just insane, I couldn't believe PSG splashed that amount when they had trouble with FFP.

I sure hope we spend that money on a world class midfielder, not paulinho! If it's paulinho, there will be riots.

And I find it ridiculous that players that bring so much excitement to fans like Mata, De Bruyne and Luiz were sold first before the terror known as Fernando.

From Davids Facebook page:

Thanks Chelsea for the three and half years of great partnership.

I've made good friends, won many titles and those memories will last with me for ever.

I'd like to thank my team mates, all staff and all supporters (my geezers).

I'm leaving with great sadness but at the same time excited for the new challenge that lies ahead in this great club in a city that have always enchanted me.

It's a new stage, new challenge and together we will go even further.

Allez Paris!

:cry:

Obrigado Chelsea pelos três anos e meio de uma grande parceria! Ganhei títulos e conquistei amizades que ficarão sempre na minha memória. Agradeço funcionários, atletas e torcedores! Geezers! Saio triste pelos amigos que ficam mas feliz por estar a caminho de outro grande clube e chegando em uma cidade que sempre me encantou! Nova etapa, novos desafios, e a certeza que juntos chegaremos ainda mais longe! Allez Paris!

Thanks Chelsea for the three and half years of great partnership.
I've made good friends, won many titles and those memories will last with me for ever.
I'd like to thank my team mates, all staff and all supporters (my geezers).
I'm leaving with great sadness but at the same time excited for the new challenge that lies ahead in this great club in a city that have always enchanted me.
It's a new stage, new challenge and together we will go even further.
Allez Paris!

True. I'd also ratify the sale of Luiz for that crazy amount as he is not worldclas in any position. Maybe I am too romantic about this, but I believe their passion for the club and their strength of character ultimately contributed as much to the succes Cech-Terry-Lamps-Drogba axis brought to the club. Those traits can't be replaced by money but if we have to, we should use it to get new worldclass players and not sit on our money to be rich for the sake of it.

Explain

When Mata was sold, there was a huge divide in this forum.

However, with Luiz getting sold now, the divide is not so big. It's more one sided.

All in all, its pretty similar situations with a huge difference in responses.