David Luiz

the wes

Great player but 50million is 50million.

Luiz will be missed. I loved him while he was here

Precisely what I think, he wasn't even our first choice player anywhere. We just have to use the money to invest in areas that can immediately aid our XI. Midfielder, Striker, LB.

Pogba, Costa, Rodriguez... We'd be the most complete squad in the world.

According to French Media, a reason to explain why the transfer was so quick and so expensive is that all transfer done before June 30th count as 13/14 transfer. Therefore the price of DL transfer won't impact the FFP penalties that UEFA put on PSG. That would also mean that PSG can spend all the money they want before June 30th... My guess is that we are gonna have some fun before the World Cup!

welcomeaupsg.gif

why not have Ramires and Kakuta as well

Money sure does have a price on everyone....

Soon, when big offers come in for Hazard or anyone else, I kind of want to see the response from people than...

£100m and he walks. We sign replacements, it is simple as that.

According to French Media, a reason to explain why the transfer was so quick and so expensive is that all transfer done before June 30th count as 13/14 transfer. Therefore the price of DL transfer won't impact the FFP penalties that UEFA put on PSG. That would also mean that PSG can spend all the money they want before June 30th... My guess is that we are gonna have some fun before the World Cup!

That's great news mate, you are invited to the party. Mikel, Torres, Marin are available. Pick one, or two, work your magic. Have some fun!!! We surely love the way you are doing business these days haha