David Luiz

the wes

He loved Chelsea, so what ?

Should he accept his limited role at this club because he loves Chelsea ?...

He has to move on, so do we.

Ummm YES!!!!!

If he didn't want to go he wouldn't have to and it is very sad he hasn't wished to stay.

WTF you on about limited role he was playing all the time and very well for us that's rubbish.

I am very upset please don't start me :(

Ummm YES!!!!!

If he didn't want to go he wouldn't have to and it is very sad he hasn't wished to stay.

WTF you on about limited role he was playing all the time and very well for us that's rubbish.

I am very upset please don't start me :(

He was not playing ALL THE TIME ...

He wasn't a starter.

He had to take the PSG opportunity for a starting spot elsewhere.

its heart-breaking. he is a great guy. he gave his soul for this club. he fought his heart out and his character was unbelievable. but the money was just too good to refuse. as sad as it sounds. Thx for everything David. good luck at PSG and there is always a 2nd meeting in life...

Hopefully we will spend the money wisely and get some much needed reinforcements.

was the real amount undisclosed?

Anyway, anything over 40m pounds definitely makes it worth.

Yeah, no official fee disclosed, but all the sources reporting that the fee is 40.1m that could rise to about 48 with bonuses (both in pounds).

Great news! Getting rid of inconsistent player who isn't great in any position! Money for transfers in!

Dump Torres, Moses, Marin, Mikel, Lampard, etc; BUY better quality in center midfield (at least TWO), left back, and striker.

Great player and even better personality. I'm sad to see him leave. Had his flaws, sometimes he acted too careless as a central defender, but fantastic player overall.

But honestly, we all saw this coming. No surprises here. Mou never favoured him and we knew he would be shipped sooner or later. And if 48 is what PSG payed, I'd say it is a great deal.

Question is where do we go from here. If Mou starts spending money on players like Mangala, Varane, Vidal, Toure... Chelsea will come out of this transfer window a lot stronger. A lot.

Bye David, good luck. Thanks for everything