David Luiz

the wes

The money is useless if we don't spend it. We have no other excuses than to spend BIG now. It's a bonus that the Costa deal is already done. Hate to keep on repeating it, but a world class, top quality CM MUST be the priority now. Then a LB. Of course, the LB doesn't have to be world class, but can be one with huge potential (Moreno, Rodriguez or Bernat).

At least the board knows what we need : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10852796/Chelsea-want-to-sign-either-Paul-Pogba-Koke-or-Paulinho-after-agreeing-48m-deal-for-David-Luiz.html

Imagine if we sign a Pogba and our new spine is Cech/Courtois, Cahill and Terry, Matic and Pogba, Hazard with Costa leading the line!

Make us dream, Chelsea!

So sad to see him leave this quickly. I hope he will be more appreciated in Paris. I always loved this guy, not a single scandal in his entrie but time and nothing but smiles and jokes.Surely he has been great for team chemistry, but for that money you just can't refuse. Things got real with him and Mata. Hope the direction he is taking us is sustainable. Keeping Ba and Torres, selling Luiz and Mata, buying Salah...

But when PSG think, they can have hazard, lol.

On the psg forum the reported fee would be something close to 50M € so approx. 41M £

Seeing that he is signed before the end of the season, he will be a PSG player from 10/06 and the FPP sanctions will kick off from the next one (begin of july). Is it a way for them to spend big a last time?

And when most of us are done celebrating this great piece of business, I hope we can thank the lad for his services to the football club. A great footballer and by all evidence, a great human being, but never a starting CB in this team and in this league. I'll miss him.

was the real amount undisclosed?

Anyway, anything over 40m pounds definitely makes it worth.

Now I don't get what PSG is going to do if they were just fined by UEFA for not reaching FFP demands. Does it mean they'll sell big? Maybe Cavani, who's reportedly unhappy there?

The best of the luck to him. I really love him, but I don't usually follow players' career, so count me out among those who'll be supporting him at PSG. I won't. Also I don't even like PSG, one more reason for me to severe my ties with Luiz.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO

SSSSSSSAAAAAAAADDDDD

David is leaving, he's one of my fav players very upset today.

big-smiley-crying.gif

I mean £50m ok but I thought he loved Chelsea

P.s. Just as well I didn't get his name on my new shirt or I'd be sending him a bill

big-smiley-crying.gif

SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO

SSSSSSSAAAAAAAADDDDD

David is leaving, he's one of my fav players very upset today.

big-smiley-crying.gif

I mean £50m ok but I thought he loved Chelsea

P.s. Just as well I didn't get his name on my new shirt or I'd be sending him a bill

big-smiley-crying.gif

He loved Chelsea, so what ?

Should he accept his limited role at this club because he loves Chelsea ?...

He has to move on, so do we.