David Luiz

the wes

I missed all the show. As much as I like David Luiz, could someone explain to me why PSG are giving us £ 50m for him? If that amount is genuine, as gutted as I feel for selling David, I can't stop thinking of the opportunities to reinvest.

Oh my god, how much will I miss this guy in Chelsea. His funny personality, his fighting spirit and his will to do anything for this club.

But we can't refuse such money, he is most expensive defender in the history, we can buy ST, CM and LB now. Thank you Luiz for everything and good luck!

Shaw for £30m, Costa £32m, Mandzukic for £20-25m and we are set. Luiz for £48m out, Mata was already used to pay for Matic and Salah so we also have £16m for Kevin left too on top of £50-60m we got to spend this summer.

Basically budget now: £100m-£110m. Spend on Shaw, Costa and Mario, we will still have £30-40m left for a top class CM that is not to say the likes of Torres, Ba to be sold later too. WOW THIS IS AMAZING FOOTBALL BUSINESS. What a transformation by the club, from mugs(Torres £50m) to this in 2-3 years.