David Luiz

the wes

if we actually can sell DL for 50mil or infact anything north of 40mil, i want this mid options for next year.

matic - pogba/vidal - rambo, mvg, youth player.

i simply wont be satisfied with a cesc/song/kovacic. maybe rakitic is fine, but re-invest that bulk of money in someone like pogba/vidal.

Sky Sources: David Luiz having medical ahead of proposed move to PSG. #transfers

Sky Sources: David Luiz having medical ahead of proposed move to PSG. #transfers

:getin: :getin: :getin:

Really sad to see Luiz go and i was one of those who wanted him to stay, but for anything over 40m i can understand such a decision. It is good business, not because he isn't worth that much, but because Jose doesn't see him as a starter.

Actually i find all this talk about him not being worth that much funny. A player is worth as much as a club is willing to pay for him, not as much as some guys on the internet are saying he is. If PSG are willing to spend 40-50m in order to get him tthen that's how much he is worth. I also think that in PSG he will show how good he actually is.

I am just sad that my two favourite players from the new bunch, him and Mata, are gone.

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 6m

David Luiz has passed his medical and agreed terms with Paris Saint-Germain ahead of his £50million move. #CFC #PSG (Mail)

Bye Luiz. I am speechless but 40-50 m are just too much to not accept it. but for gods sake, if we get paulinho as a replace, Mourinho has gone mad..

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 6m

David Luiz has passed his medical and agreed terms with Paris Saint-Germain ahead of his £50million move. #CFC #PSG (Mail)

Bye Luiz. I am speechless but 40-50 m are just too much to not accept it. but for gods sake, if we get paulinho as a replace, Mourinho has gone mad..

Paulinho for like 15-20m then no it is not mad as he is actually a good player capable of becoming one of the best cm in the world. He has shown potential at his old club and for Brazil. Just because he is playing for the Spuds doesn't make him a shit player.