David Luiz

the wes

Arsenal had to sell first-team players like Fabregas, Van Persie, Clichy, Adebayor etc.

We're selling out fourth-choice CB for an astronomical figure. Hardly comparable.

our 2nd best midfielder though.

50m£ on Luiz,atleast they wont bid on Hazard now.

If they still do then its one big middlefinger to the uefa lol

What makes you think so? If they bid £60m Hazard is gone.

They can sell Cavani, Marquinhos and Pastore (£100m+) as funds for both Luiz and Eden.

Arsenal had to sell first-team players like Fabregas, Van Persie, Clichy, Adebayor etc.

We're selling out fourth-choice CB for an astronomical figure. Hardly comparable.

You have a point but I just can't celebrate transfer fees. I'd rather leave the excel sheets to Arsenal fans.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/5/23/5739258/the-case-for-david-luiz-at-centre-back

More hocus pocus nonsense from the boys at WAGNH. The love-in their mods have for Luiz borders on the ridiculous. Of course, you aren't allowed to offer any serious differing opinions for risk of getting insulted or even banned.

You have a point but I just can't celebrate transfer fees. I'd rather leave the excel sheets to Arsenal fans.

It's not about Excel sheets though. When Arsenal were selling players it was to pay off a stadium. We're selling players who aren't needed to buy players who really are.

It's actually remarkable that we're selling players that the manager doesn't really want for a profit, and using that money to build a team that he does want. For the first time in years it feels like everyone at the club is pulling in the same direction.

What makes you think so? If they bid £60m Hazard is gone.

They can sell Cavani, Marquinhos and Pastore (£100m+) as funds for both Luiz and Eden.

Hazard gone? LOL. Even if PSG offer 100m i'm not convinced we will sell.

So my three favourite players all sold or released in the same year.

Aww poor you, grow up.

Lol at the Chelsea fans celebrating at the transfer fee as if we're getting a piece of the money. A trophyless season and celebrating transfer fees. We've become Arsenal overnight.

That's the second time someone made that point, why cant you be happy about the deal? it means we can spend big in the summer without worrying about FFP. It's like saying why celebrate if we win a trophy or buy a player...we support the club ffs, it's better than being a fucking bore like yourself.

Arsenal sell their best players, we don't. Jose obviously didn't fancy Luiz and Mata, so why not sell them and replace them with players who can improve us as a team and make us more competitive and balanced.

Luiz will prove everyone wrong at PSG.

He can suddenly turn into Beckenbauer still doesn't change the fact that 40-50 million for a defender is a great deal. If we keep him he's going to play in midfield, do you honestly want that? he's been good in the big games but we need a world class midfielder alongside Matic, not a makeshift one.

Not exactly in the boat of 'Luiz out' here but if the 50m figure mentioned is true, then it's quite hard to turn it down. Though I question PSG's stupidity to overpay for a player that isn't worth that amount and limit their spending power after being hit by the FFP fine recently.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/5/23/5739258/the-case-for-david-luiz-at-centre-back

More hocus pocus nonsense from the boys at WAGNH. The love-in their mods have for Luiz borders on the ridiculous. Of course, you aren't allowed to offer any serious differing opinions for risk of getting insulted or even banned.

TBF, it's just the same article as the one posted on Plains of Almeria and a member posted in here few days ago. It's not like they wrote another completely different article arguing against selling Luiz.

Actually that's just the same article our Seb wrote, they just changed the title. He's not, that I know, affiliated with WAGNH.