David Luiz

the wes

:D

May i Recall You that You are actually interested in Lavezzi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PxPk-sGrxQ&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy

:blue scalf: :blue scalf:

hehehe good one there men.

I actually liked Lavezzi, but you having experience can tell it best as Chelsea fan can tell it best for DL.

Who would've though Luiz would cost more than Thiago Silva?

It's a testament to him though, on the pitch there's always going to be questions asked but off the pitch I don't think you'll ever find a more charismatic player. He leaves us with 1 CL winner's medal, 1 Europea League winner's Medal & 1 FA Cup winner's medal. Not bad for a 3 year stint.

Thank you David!

The stupidity of PSG not showing only by the money they're going to spend on Luiz, its the fact they brought last summer a more talented CB in Marquinhos (at least in his defensive qualities), in 30m Euros. And they didnt even used him, they preferred Alex. Now he's probably going to Barcelona. So why did you purchased him in the first place?

No he is not, they did use him and was quite poor. If they do sell marquinhos they can fetch around 25m. Marginal loss for PSG.

Luiz+Silva are the best CB pairing in the world, i truly belive that outside of Thiago Silva that David Luiz is as good as any CB in the world. Also David Luiz is very marketable and one of the most recognizable defenders in the world. A marketing agenda is also behind this buy.

As for us if we do inded buy a LB, Azpi can go back to RB and that would allow Ivanovic to become our 3rd CB, Ivanvoic is absolute quality as a CB so we don't need to buy another CB to replace Luiz.

Luiz is still a big loss not only from quality perspective but also like Mata a major loss as an ambassador for the club. Truly going to miss Luiz.