David Luiz

the wes

Matic, Lampard, Van Ginkel, Ramires, Chalobah + A.N.Other

Matic yes, lampard I don't count him. He's getting less and less game each season.

Van ginkel just came back from an injury, might be the same case of kalas, so not in my immediate view.

Ramires yes but he's really horrible at everything other then running like a headless chicken.

Chalobah.... Would be awesome but not holding my breath for that.

So it's the another that has to happen, otherwise come next season we will have the same problems.

For the past two years it was known that strikers and cm was our problem.

Can't let this window go without addressing those needs thoroughly.

I've been seeing a bunch of French people and PSG supporters all over twitter saying that there really aren't any reports in France about such a high fee and it's apparently only the English media reporting it. They think their club won't be paying nearly this much.

I've been seeing a bunch of French people and PSG supporters all over twitter saying that there really aren't any reports in France about such a high fee and it's apparently only the English media reporting it. They think their club won't be paying nearly this much.

50m for a CB :lol: Some really gulible people out there. The Daily Fail must be loving all the hits.

I wonder what is wrong with those guys at Paris forum. They rate David Luiz so much like he is some sort of Beckenbauer or Baresi.

They are all in party mood and they can't wait for this transfer to happen.

To be honest, I'd be so fucking mad if my club would think about getting rid of €50m that easy. It's David Luiz we are talking about for Christ's sake, he's not worth more than €30m :lol:

But since we are Chelsea here I welcome this deal with open arms :D Once in a lifetime chance to sell David Luiz for that crazy money. Sign the papers and run, there's an offer for Vidal that needs to be faxed to Torino :whistling:

No one in our squad is worth 50 million so I would take it with my eyes closed regardless of who the bid was for, whether Luiz, Hazard, Oscar, Courtos or even Terry, 50 million is a hell lot of money to turn down

Hazard is worth a lot more than 50m.

Hazard is worth a lot more than 50m.

If Madrid payed 80 million for Bale, then Hazard is worth at least 80 million. But Hazard is going nowhere regardless of price.

I'm sure Abramovich watches youtube clips of Hazard during his spare time. Turns him on :beer:

The stupidity of PSG not showing only by the money they're going to spend on Luiz, its the fact they brought last summer a more talented CB in Marquinhos (at least in his defensive qualities), in 30m Euros. And they didnt even used him, they preferred Alex. Now he's probably going to Barcelona. So why did you purchased him in the first place?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10851119/David-Luiz-to-move-to-Paris-Saint-Germain-after-Chelsea-agree-40million-fee.html

I dunno if this is posted but the Telegraph now reporting it. A VERY reliable source! But they say 40 million pounds not 50. Still, what's the difference? It's a great deal.