David Luiz

the wes

I was excited about the 50m till I saw the source was Neil Ashton...

Jason Cundy just retweeted Ashton's article and he NEVER does that. Perhaps this could be a major sign that it's happening. Maybe the Mail's price is wrong, but anything from 30 million pounds up and it's a fantastic deal.

How would Cundy know anything about Chelsea transfers?

If I did I would definatly not hv wasted 50 million on a guy who was clearly injured, I would not have spent 7 million on Demba Ba instead would hv given a chance to my young striker sturridge, I would also not have spent 32 million on willian when I needed to spend on a that money on a striker a position which was of a more prior concern,

Hindsight makes everyone a genius eh? The fact that you think Griezzman, Robben or Sanchez are as good as Hazard suggests that you would have made many MANY more mistakes than have been made at this club. "We need a striker! Quick, sign Soldado!"

I was excited about the 50m till I saw the source was Neil Ashton...

How would Cundy know anything about Chelsea transfers?

We all get excited then you come and shoot everything down with stuff like 'logic' and 'intuition'. Damn you ;).

The problem with us is we see 50 mill as nothin after Torres and Willian stupid transfer, but if one was to really use 50 million wisely they would get really really good players, take for example Liverpool bought Suarez for 22 million and Sturidge for 12 million tht is 16 million less than we paid for Torres who is arguably a worse player. im not sayin Hazard is not good enough but for 50 million I would sell him and use the funds to build an even better team

You don't sell Hazards unless you have to. They're not players who are abundant. He's a potential ballon d'or and the truth is that any club looking to buy him right now would have to start at the world record transfer fee and maybe go up to €100 million.