David Luiz

the wes

I only see Luiz being a WC defender at the following teams: PSG, Bayern and Barca. Teams that completely dominate possession in their respective leagues from minute 1 to 90. He will be absolutely amazing in these teams. Ironically, these are the exact same teams that have shown serious interest.

Yeah I was just discussing this with a friend and he also said Barca and PSG. It will be good to see Luiz become that player because he's got the potential and he's gifted enough to do so! Just hope the pay we get will match said figures.

There is no way a club hit with FFP sanctions can pull off a deal of this magnitude...or at least not at this moment in time. Would be a bad image for PSG and defeat any hopes of future favorable decisions going their way in regards to Uefa. HOWEVER if the sum was including wages and stuff then i guess its alright...

There is no way a club hit with FFP sanctions can pull off a deal of this magnitude...or at least not at this moment in time. Would be a bad image for PSG and defeat any hopes of future favorable decisions going their way in regards to Uefa. HOWEVER if the sum was including wages and stuff then i guess its alright...

They could do it, if they're starting to sell their players.

They could do it, if they're starting to sell their players.

Indeed. I've heard barca will make a move for either Silva or Marquinhos, they'll pay big too.

It could be true indeed. That cunt has a lot of sources close to the club

You really believe that? PSG just got sanctioned by UEFA there is no way they're going to spend £50m on a player weeks after getting slapped.

Silly season people, in about two weeks you'll forget this rumour was even mentioned.

You really believe that? PSG just got sanctioned by UEFA there is no way they're going to spend £50m on a player weeks after getting slapped.

Silly season people, in about two weeks you'll forget this rumour was even mentioned.

Di Marzio is also reporting it. The Sun (I know), Daily Mail are also reporting it. Sky bets have closed betting on it, so it has some huge wings. PSG will obviously be looking to offload Marquinhos. He alone will fetch a lot of dough.

They will have Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, David Luiz and Alex, which is one too many. Marquinhos, for all his potential is still pretty raw and PSG are probably now looking for more ready-made players.

If they get 20-25 million for Marquinhos, then it's good business for them. And they also have other valuable, sellable assets too. Lavezzi, Rabiot, Pastore and so on.

Di Marzio is also reporting it. The Sun (I know), Daily Mail are also reporting it. Sky bets have closed betting on it, so it has some huge wings. PSG will obviously be looking to offload Marquinhos. He alone will fetch a lot of dough.

They will have Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, David Luiz and Alex, which is one too many. Marquinhos, for all his potential is still pretty raw and PSG are probably now looking for more ready-made players.

If they get 20-25 million for Marquinhos, then it's good business for them. And they also have other valuable, sellable assets too. Lavezzi, Rabiot, Pastore and so on.

Di Marzio = lying moron.

The Sun = tabloids

Daily Mail = Constant Fail

Sky Bet closed the betting on Cavani, Rooney and Falcao...

I wouldn't get my hopes up dude, seems a little farfetched if you ask me.

Di Marzio = lying moron.

The Sun = tabloids

Daily Mail = Constant Fail

Sky Bet closed the betting on Cavani, Rooney and Falcao...

I wouldn't get my hopes up dude, seems a little farfetched if you ask me.

You might very well be right. I just thought it was strange they all broke the news around the same time. Let's wait and see what happens then!

50m for Luiz? Its seems one of Daily Mail most stupidest bullshit ever. PSG got sanctioned, and that amount of money for Luiz seems the most stupid market move since Torres for Chelsea 2 and half years ago.

BUT, if that happens to be true, its a dream move. Sounds really good to be true, but I do believe DM is making his whole thing based in the odds.

"... in a sensational deal that could cost the French superpower close to £50 million.", it doesn't necessarily mean its all transfer fee... chelsea shouldn't sell him for nothing less than 30 million.

Chelsea's David Luiz set for world record £50m move to Paris Saint-Germain
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-transfers-david-luiz-psg-3592331#ixzz32WGnVcqf

MailOnline Sport ‏@MailSport
EXCLUSIVE: David Luiz on the brink of joining PSG in sensational deal worth close to £50m http://dailym.ai/1mbjEDO

PSG are set to complete a £50m deal for #Chelsea defender David Luiz and there are already plans for a medical. [The Sun]

Sources in Paris have confirmed #PSG had to move quickly to beat #FCB and #FCBayern. It may explain the size of the £50m fee. #CFC (Mail)

Once a fee is agreed for David Luiz, #PSG will seek approval to fly to Brazil's World Cup base to carry out a medical. #CFC (Mail)

David Luiz is on the brink of joining #PSG in the next 48 hours in a sensational deal that could cost them close to £50m. #CFC (Mail)