David Luiz

the wes

Luis Enrique confirmed as Barcelona manager and they also announced the signing of Ter Stegen immediately after. If / when they are still after Luiz we could start seeing some developments in the coming days.

Also, Guillem Balague just tweeted a list of Barca players who are definitely going (Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Song, J. Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier) and players they will be listening offers for (Cesc, Alves, Adriano, Alexis, Mascherano, Pedro) so any one of these who are still under contract could be available if we asked for someone in exchange for Luiz. Can't see us having much use for anyone except Song or Fabregas (even though the latter would never come, also he's also a cunt). Sanchez or Pedro could be good too but we don't need another winger at the moment.

Barcelona's new coach Enrique prefers Benatia over Luiz according to latest Spanish and German reports. The more probable transfer seems to be the one of Luiz to Bayern, though I can't imagine him wearing the red jersey of Bayern after 2012 where he pretty much wandered around the Allianz Arena with a middle finger towards the Bayern fans.

Luis Enrique confirmed as Barcelona manager and they also announced the signing of Ter Stegen immediately after. If / when they are still after Luiz we could start seeing some developments in the coming days.

Also, Guillem Balague just tweeted a list of Barca players who are definitely going (Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Song, J. Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier) and players they will be listening offers for (Cesc, Alves, Adriano, Alexis, Mascherano, Pedro) so any one of these who are still under contract could be available if we asked for someone in exchange for Luiz. Can't see us having much use for anyone except Song or Fabregas (even though the latter would never come, also he's also a cunt). Sanchez or Pedro could be good too but we don't need another winger at the moment.

Get Cesc.

I know, idiots aren't they? I mean what type of morons trust a manager that's won 7 League titles, 2 Champions League's, numerous national cups in 4 different countries and to top it off gave the club they support the best period in their history.
How naive off them.

You completely changed the subject of his post. Trusting in a manager is different from seeing everything he does as a good thing, even when the evidences speak otherwise.

I don't think Cesc would join us but he would be amazing. I'd take him in an instant, yeah he's a cunt but he's a hell of a player.

I'd also be interested in Pedro and Sanchez. But with the amount of AMs we already have, I don't see the need unless we sell someone.

Yes guys.

Arsenal going to let us sign Cesc.......

A Fabregas transfer would be highly unlikely but it's not because Arsenal would stop us from doing so lol. They don't even need him to begin with - stacked in that position with Wilshere and Ramsey.

A Fabregas transfer would be highly unlikely but it's not because Arsenal would stop us from doing so lol. They don't even need him to begin with - stacked in that position with Wilshere and Ramsey.

Don't think stack is the right word.

jack is inury prone and Ramsey was out for half the year. Cesc is better than both and 100000x better than their captain. Ramsey should be playing in the front 3 imo....

Also, Arsenal has first dibs on him and I can bet they would not let Chelsea get him.

Don't think stack is the right word.

jack is inury prone and Ramsey was out for half the year. Cesc is better than both and 100000x better than their captain. Ramsey should be playing in the front 3 imo....

Also, Arsenal has first dibs on him and I can bet they would not let Chelsea get him.

Nah, Ramsey is a CM, he's completely wasted in the front three. I've watched Ramsey since his Cardiff days so I can fully assure that to you.

Signing Fabregas would mean that either Wilshere or Ramsey get sold, they already have trouble fitting both in the team, and I doubt Arsenal (specifically Arsene who loves both) would be willing to do that.

Don't want Fabregas anywhere near this club. For real. Few things would make me more upset than that.

Also I don't think he's as great as some of you think.

Get the cash, swap moves are rare anyway, the club is unlikely to make one.

the only swap I can remember turning out well was Cole for Gallas .

Nah, Ramsey is a CM, he's completely wasted in the front three. I've watched Ramsey since his Cardiff days so I can fully assure that to you.

But this season with his goal scoring don't you think he should play in the n.10 role?