David Luiz

the wes

Madzukic+ 10-15m or Sanchez+Song straight swap?

Imo the 1st one is better but Sanchez is a great player too(bit of a cunt at time but then most of the best players are) and since we don't really need a cam I think the 1st offer is much better.

Sanchez would be the ideal speedster!

Schurrle, Willian and Salah? One season (less in Salah's case) and we 'De Bruyne' one of them?

We need strikers and specifically, a striker to compliment Costa. Mandzukic can be that guy.

Both good offers, but I'd look to get in a second top-class striker (Lukaku simply doesn't offer much different from Costa in my opinion, especially compared to Mandzukic).

@YahooNewsUK @YahooSports #AskJose Who's hair is softest and smells like coconut? David Luiz, Willian or Fernando Torres?

Hi @CFCsocial maybe David Luiz #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

:clown:

Lol, that was not the question tho. Think it was something like, "who's the funniest guy in the team?" .

Typical stupid question being asked in an interview like this. :doh:

I know right, I get sick and tired of this bullshit.

People say they don't like Mourinho cause he talks shit, but then people go with feeding him shit.

It's like feeding the troll!

And even in the press conference is the same shenanigans!

I want to know about the team, what he's development for the pivot? Ramires and Matic?

He changed the system half way through to qualify for CL, will he continue the same approach next season or go back to original plan? etc etc.

How on earth will these youngsters get a chance if supporters at the first chance of a transfer window, start wishing away developing players for fancy names from exotic countries.

Lukaku is a fancy name and who are you to say Belgium isn't exotic? Is it much less exotic than Croatia? :blink:

What a weird little rant. Kinda reads like something you'd hear in the mid-90s when Johnny Foreigner started showing up en masse in the Premiership.

Lukaku is already becoming a monster. We are already buying a 1st Choice striker in Costa or whoever.

Lukaku, after raping top teams last 2 seasons, and scoring well in BPL with the experience, must be given at the least the 2nd striker option for a season.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone wanting to flush him out and bring in Mandzukic.

I can only speak for myself, but the Costa/Mandzukic partnership offers much more tactical diversity and quality than a Costa/Lukaku partnership. Lukaku is still young and had a chance last season before asking to leave. He could still go on loan and come back as a 22 year old, hopefully with a better touch.

"oh xx million is a good price to sell" for any and every player.

Welcome to the reality of a post-FFP football world.

Nat for me, especially as I think Ake might go out on loan.

I'm desperate for Chalobah to succeed here but I fear he's not going to be used in the immediate sense. I was going through some of Mourinho's responses in a twitter Q&A session just now and when asked about bringing through our youngsters he said he wants that to happen but doesn't want to see them fail, possibly hinting at waiting till they gather some more experience and 'pedigree'.

Lukaku is a fancy name and who are you to say Belgium isn't exotic? Is it much less exotic than Croatia? :blink:

What a weird little rant. Kinda reads like something you'd hear in the mid-90s when Johnny Foreigner started showing up en masse in the Premiership.

I can only speak for myself, but the Costa/Mandzukic partnership offers much more tactical diversity and quality than a Costa/Lukaku partnership. Lukaku is still young and had a chance last season before asking to leave. He could still go on loan and come back as a 22 year old, hopefully with a better touch.

Welcome to the reality of a post-FFP football world.

We bought Lukaku when he was young, thats the difference, we have developed him into a beast. Why not use what he has an give him the opportunity to play with better players and see if he can cross the 20 goal mark om a season?

Another year on loan is possible, but considering if we buy Mandzukic, i doubt he will want to come back then even if his first touch improves.

In any case, we differ on where we rate Lukaku.

For me, if we were to lose Lukaku and be getting another Striker, then that should be in Falcao Cavani level.

We bought Lukaku when he was young, thats the difference, we have developed him into a beast. Why not use what he has an give him the opportunity to play with better players and see if he can cross the 20 goal mark om a season?

Another year on loan is possible, but considering if we buy Mandzukic, i doubt he will want to come back then even if his first touch improves.

In any case, we differ on where we rate Lukaku.

For me, if we were to lose Lukaku and be getting another Striker, then that should be in Falcao Cavani level.

Other teams developed him for us. :ph34r:

I know right, I get sick and tired of this bullshit.

People say they don't like Mourinho cause he talks shit, but then people go with feeding him shit.

It's like feeding the troll!

And even in the press conference is the same shenanigans!

I want to know about the team, what he's development for the pivot? Ramires and Matic?

He changed the system half way through to qualify for CL, will he continue the same approach next season or go back to original plan? etc etc.

I never listen to his interviews now

His interviews are becoming tiresome because of the stupid questions asked. You build a house with shit foundations it will never stand up right. The press want a headline hence their crap questions.

If one of us went up there, real Chelsea fans we would ask questions that become relevant to the team and players, not endless crap questions about things like what managers think of him.

Imagine a pack of lions in a room with one stag……it ends one way. Good job at times his brain is better than their questions.

Back on topic please…..Luiz.

City two titles in 3 years.

Money helps a lot.

Hence for me, a club with abundant resources can give themselves the luxury to have anybody coach them and still do good.

C'mon. This season was a joke if you really evaluate how all teams choked at the end and how a feeble attack as ours fought til the end. City won when others were weakened or transitioning (and when United went on a brainfart streak). We dethroned a great Arsenal team and gave United a real run for their money. We need to put things into perspective. Look at their ridiculous record at UCL... with their money and your theory they should have done much better than going further than group stage only once.

City and PSG are only proof to me that not everyone with money can do what we've been doing. Money isn't everything