David Luiz

the wes

Mourinho has a track record of bringing the best out of several players, so you don't think he could do that with Cahill? He's getting a starting spot for England speaks for itself.

Also, Mourinho must not be shit since he didn't win the CL with us, and only won a few trophies, right? He only won a couple of League Titles and FA Cups. Ancelotti and DiMatteo are much better even though combined they haven't won as much as Mou COMBINED.

Didn't see him bringing the best out of Mata, David Luiz, torres and such?

For me he brings the best out of players that fit his style of play.

He can't do it for everyone.

But out of all this it's clear one thing, money helps a lot.

The biggest credit to mourinho will always be Porto. But after that what he did in Chelsea.... Men even a city with a mediocre manager in Mancini did it. A better manager like pelle has improved the system.

So in all that, Chelsea a rich club we can have the luxury of getting almost anyone and still succeed.

I blocked only places to be posts a long time ago, but it seems he has some kind of obsession for Luiz, esily the most active member in this topic, and always with negative bullshit.

Strange since days ago he was complaining about negativism.

I bet he write his stuff from an asylum, where he lives as the king of the world.

So in all that, Chelsea a rich club we can have the luxury of getting almost anyone and still succeed.

3 league titles in 10 years under Roman (two under Jose) suggests that's not true.

And it looks like I might've touched a nerve with the liberal little boy who picked his team based on a computer game....strong connection there. :D

3 league titles in 10 years under Roman (two under Jose) suggests that's not true.

And it looks like I might've touched a nerve with the liberal little boy who picked his team based on a computer game....strong connection there. :D

Still it was based of building a team with a lot of money. For me you won't get big props for that as say to what mourinho did at Porto, simeone at Atlético, klopp at dortmund and such.

It's expected to do good with that amount of resources as its expected for pelle to win 5 titles in such an amount of time.

Still it was based of building a team with a lot of money. For me you won't get big props for that as say to what mourinho did at Porto, simeone at Atlético, klopp at dortmund and such.

It's expected to do good with that amount of resources as its expected for pelle to win 5 titles in such an amount of time.

Building a team is the most important thing though, and money is no guarantee of that. It's the type of crap rival supporters used to throw at us all the time but now most have come to the realisation that whilst money gives you an advantage, it's by no means the be all and end all.

Building a team is the most important thing though, and money is no guarantee of that. It's the type of crap rival supporters used to throw at us all the time but now most have come to the realisation that whilst money gives you an advantage, it's by no means the be all and end all.

City two titles in 3 years.

Money helps a lot.

Hence for me, a club with abundant resources can give themselves the luxury to have anybody coach them and still do good.

City two titles in 3 years.

Money helps a lot.

Hence for me, a club with abundant resources can give themselves the luxury to have anybody coach them and still do good.

And they were bought in 2008. That's almost 6 seasons ago now.

Were our resources not abundant enough for AVB, Scolari and Ancelotti to be successful every season? When we finished 6th in the league, was that 'doing good'?

Money is an advantage but there is so much more that goes into success and that doesn't just apply to football but to every walk of life.

And they were bought in 2008. That's almost 6 seasons ago now.

Were our resources not abundant enough for AVB, Scolari and Ancelotti to be successful every season? When we finished 6th in the league, was that 'doing good'?

Money is an advantage but there is so much more that goes into success and that doesn't just apply to football but to every walk of life.

Scolari fired and we win a trophy with hiddink.

Avb fired and we win trophies with rdm.

Ancelotti one good season and one bad season.

We still do good regardless who we had.

Because Hiddink is a better manager than Scolari...according to you Scolari should've succeeded with the resources at his disposal.

We got lucky..but according to you AVB should've succeeded with the resources he had at his disposal.

But according to you....well you must know where this is going by now.

Looking at your profile you say you're 30 and fairly well travelled, so I find it hard to believe that you think money is so important not just in football but in other industries. But if you want to stick with that then that's fine. We'll just agree to disagree.

Because Hiddink is a better manager than Scolari...according to you Scolari should've succeeded with the resources at his disposal.

We got lucky..but according to you AVB should've succeeded with the resources he had at his disposal.

But according to you....well you must know where this is going by now.

Looking at your profile you say you're 30 and fairly well travelled, so I find it hard to believe that you think money is so important not just in football but in other industries. But if you want to stick with that then that's fine. We'll just agree to disagree.

See there's a difference.

I'm not talking about spending 20 million here and there but we are talking about spending on a whole squad.

Now we all know it will be very hard to do good at the beginning because the players have to gel and such. But when your out spending your rival by 10 to 1 then your expectations goes up.

It's the same in other sports.

Miami Heat spend a lot with LeBron James and such. Yankees being one of the richest teams.

So yes me being 30 and well traveled have noticed that. That on teams that spend big, expectancy goes up exponentially.

We still do good regardless who we had.

Yes winning the EUropa League is doing good. We can also be relegated to the Championship next season and then win it with 46 victories, it will be great.When you are in the second division of Europe and you are called Chelsea, normally you are better than all the others. Unless Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Manchester City,do the same shit that you did in Champions League.

Since Mourinho left this club CHelsea had 2 good seasons. The win in the League really well deserved, and the miracle in the Cahmpions League. All the rest of the titles won by CHelsea were won but wiyhout any option of winning the 2 major competions.

Yes winning the EUropa League is doing good. We can also be relegated to the Championship next season and then win it with 46 victories, it will be great.When you are in the second division of Europe and you are called Chelsea, normally you are better than all the others. Unless Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Manchester City,do the same shit that you did in Champions League.

Since Mourinho left this club CHelsea had 2 good seasons. The win in the League really well deserved, and the miracle in the Cahmpions League. All the rest of the titles won with CHelsea were won but wiyhout any option of winning the 2 major competions.

Yeah that's true el is not something amazing but whatever it's something then nothing.

We started to go down in performance the second season of Carlo because we wanted to spend less and rely on youth.

Big mistake that because non of the managers we went for had a track of implementing youth.

We since long gave up that idea and started to spend again after rdm cl final.

We started to go down in performance the second season of Carlo because we wanted to spend less and rely on youth.

We had a net spend of £87 million that season which we've only spent more than twice.

We also broke the British transfer record that season.

We had a net spend of £87 million that season which we've only spent more than twice.

We also broke the British transfer record that season.

Yes true but that was in the winter after that whole youth thing experiment went to shit.

We was in panic mode and that cost us dearly.

Wow, only place place to be already has 6 posts in 40 minutes, writing the same stuff he did in the whole topic.

Internet flooding, really exciting activity.

This thread is named the David Luiz thread and not Henrique v The only place to be.....Members want to be able to read good debate on the said player and not read constant bickering between you two. Reign it in please and stay on topic.

Yes, Im liberal and "picked" my team based on video game (WE wasnt available for PC in 2004, fyi), FACTS, but actually I'm quite big.

FACTS: you are biased torwards mediocre players if they are your countrymen, the way you worship Mourinho is really depressing, and yes, I will never understand that because I dont have patience to understand a poor devils mind.

:)