David Luiz

the wes

cause he isnt good enough, I told you so, may be he will be good enough in 4 years or smth like that, but playing in netherlands, 17 games and 3 assists isnt that well...

but i think its gonna be either borini, rajkovic or matic...

Judging a playmaker on his amount of assists is horrible logic. Matic doesn't play high enough on the pitch to be the man of assists and Vitesse sucks big time. One of the worst teams in the league, mainly because they brought in a lot of new players together with a very unexperienced manager.

Judging a playmaker on his amount of assists is horrible logic. Matic doesn't play high enough on the pitch to be the man of assists and Vitesse sucks big time. One of the worst teams in the league, mainly because they brought in a lot of new players together with a very unexperienced manager.

matic wasnt going to be a playmaker, he should be a deep laying playmaker in de Pirlomood, especially competeing with mikel, i see no place for him with essien, mikel, ramires and with some restrictions josh capable of playing there.

Matic was planned to be an Ballack-successor with us, but there too he has no place imho...

if he was worth 2.5 Mio. as an 20 year old, he should be able to set the eredevise league on fire, or at least to be motM in some games with this team, i mean, honestly this is the netherlands (no disrespect or what so ever).... :), stoch was one of the best players in that league... and i cant see matic beeing near stoch...

matic wasnt going to be a playmaker, he should be a deep laying playmaker in de Pirlomood, especially competeing with mikel, i see no place for him with essien, mikel, ramires and with some restrictions josh capable of playing there.

Matic was planned to be an Ballack-successor with us, but there too he has no place imho...

if he was worth 2.5 Mio. as an 20 year old, he should be able to set the eredevise league on fire, or at least to be motM in some games with this team, i mean, honestly this is the netherlands (no disrespect or what so ever).... :), stoch was one of the best players in that league... and i cant see matic beeing near stoch...

Whether you see place for him in this team is different issue but judging him on his amount of assists is just wrong and stupid. Like i said, he doesn't play high enough up on the pitch to be the man delivering the final pass and football is so much more than statistics.

And he was bought for 1.5 mil by the way. In these times, paying 1.5 mil for a player is like paying nothing at all.

Stoch had a great first half of the season, sucky second half of the season. Stoch was a player of the best team in the league, they became champions. Matic plays for one of the worst teams in the league. I don't think i have to explain to you that there's huge difference in playing for one of the worst teams and playing for the best.

Everybody here in Holland can see Matic is a talented player with great ball control and technique. But he's lazy and he's become a ball hog, probably due to the fact that he clearly hates playing for this team. They even dubbed him as being arrogant, something which was certainly not the case here at Chelsea. He can't wait to leave Vitesse and is acting up because of that.

Whether you see place for in this team is different issue but judging him on his amount of assist is just wrong and stupid. Like i said, he doesn't play high enough on the pitch to be the man delivering the final pass and football is so much more than statistics.

And he was bought for 1.5 mil by the way. In these times, paying 1.5 mil for a player is like paying nothing at all.

Stoch had a great first half of the season, sucky second half of the season. Stoch was a player of the best team in the league, they became champions. Matic plays for one of the worst teams in the league. I don't think i have to explain to you that there's huge difference in playing for one of the worst teams and playing for the best.

Everybody here in Holland can see Matic is a talented player with great ball control and technique. But he's lazy and he's become a ball hog, probably due to the fact that he clearly hates playing for this team. They even dubbed him as being arrogant, something which was certainly not the case here at Chelsea. He can't wait to leave Vitesse and is acting up because of that.

yeah thats right playing in a good team, can lift you but its no excuse if you don't shine for a bad team, is it? Like I said, I see Cork as talented as Matic and that lad shows, its possible to play well, even if the whole other team plays shit.... I was argueing if it was OK to buy Matich and place him in front of Cork/Mancienne which have been with us since the age of nine and didn't ever disappoint for us or at they're loans.

I've seen some games, not the complete ones but highlights and extendet videos and I have to admit, he takes to long on the ball, dosen't run at all and don't gives a shit, its not because of his assits, it was the only thing you can find on his statistics, played 17 and gave 3 assists, thats it, and receiving 4 yellow cards in a league that isn't physical at all. I think that shows how much hiw workethic is if he don't plays for himself but sulks arround like Anelka in his best Times, imho he CAN do it, but not know and not like this, that was all I was saying...

sry 1.5 mio, i thought it was 2 Mio but as far as i am concerned, chelseas fees are allways undisclosed and this was rumored at 2 Mio. maybe you're talking about punds and I'm talking about euro?

Afaik by the way, we'll know if Benfica accept the bid much earlier than Chelsea report it. Benfica has to report an agreement to the Portuguese Securities Market Commission first, that's why we knew about Ramires before Chelsea announced it. They reported the Ramires agreement on 4th August, we confirmed it on the 13th September.

For example take a look here where they confirm Chelsea's bid lodged on the 14th.. This one confirms Di Maria's departure to Real Madrid & this one confirms Ramire's transfer

So keep an eye on the Benfica section on there ;)

SAD aprova saída de David Luiz para o Chelsea

Conselho de Administração debateu o tema. Vieira insiste em 30 milhões em vez de 25 mais um jogador.

O Conselho de Administração da Benfica SAD reuniu-se ontem à noite, no Estádio da Luz, e um dos temas debatido foi a possível transferência de David Luiz para o Chelsea, tomando como base de análise a última oferta do clube inglês - 25 milhões de euros mais um jogador - numa altura em que as negociações ainda prosseguem de forma intensa e com progressiva aproximação.

A maioria dos administradores encarnados mostra-se favorável à venda do internacional brasileiro pelo referido valor, para mais se for pago na totalidade (ou quase) a pronto. Esse é, de resto, um dos fortes trunfos do Chelsea, até porque, nos dias que correm, o habitual é as transferências serem pagas de forma faseada.

Ao nível dos órgãos sociais - e apesar de a decisão ter de ser tomada pela SAD - o sentimento é idêntico. Ainda ontem, no programa Dia Seguinte, da SIC Notícias, o vice-presidente Rui Gomes da Silva deu a entender que 25 milhões a receber no imediato seria um negócio positivo para as águias.

Outra posição concordante, segundo foi possível apurar, é a do Benfica Stars Fund, ao qual o Benfica alienou 25 por cento do passe de David Luiz, a 30 de Setembro de 2009, por 4,5 milhões de euros, apesar da expectativa de um negócio ainda mais favorável. Os responsáveis pelo fundo avaliaram o central em 18 milhões.

Nesta altura, Luís Filipe Vieira, presidente do clube e da SAD, é o único que mostra reticências em aceitar menos de 30 milhões pelo defesa de 23 anos, mesmo com as vantajosas formas de pagamento propostas.

O Chelsea já admitiu passar um pouco dos 25 milhões, mas não pondera chegar aos 30. A alternativa que está na mesa passa, portanto, pela inclusão do passe de um jogador à oferta financeira. Um dos nomes mais falados é o do central sérvio Slobodan Rajkovic, 21 anos, que está cedido ao Vitesse, mas também já foram mencionados outros jovens como o médio sérvio Nemanja Matic, 22 anos, (também emprestado ao Vitesse) e os holandeses Van Aanholt, defesa-esquerdo de 20 anos, e Jeffrey Bruma, central de 19 anos, que trabalham com o plantel principal.

Source ABOLA

From my little knowledge of Portuguese, this simply says that SAD( Council of Administration at Benfica) had a reunion yesterday in which they discussed the possible sale of David Luiz. The majority of members want the sale to go on, even though the president is a little in a dilemma whether to take the offer which include 25 euros plus a player or ask the full 30Euros. Many think that the Chelsea offer is very apealing since they will be paid "CASH" and not in installements as other clubs do. So it is thought that the sale will go on as planned. For more info, just translate on google.

What is worrying is that the players being discussed include either MATIC, RAJKOVIC, BRUMA or VAN AHOLT. Benfica were asked to forget about KAKUTA.

thats what translate goole has to say

The Sport Lisboa e Benfica - Futebol, SAD, in compliance with Article 248 of the Code Securities, said that the editing of this morning's English daily Daily Mirror news an imminent agreement between Sport Lisboa e Benfica - Futebol, SAD and Chelsea for the transfer of your athlete David Luiz, which, naturally, has caused its contagion effect in the national media. The Sport Lisboa e Benfica - Futebol, SAD has clarified that there are no negotiations with Chelsea or any other club for the transfer of player David Lewis and the news published today lacks any foundation. The Board of Directors January 14, 2011

so no transfer?:fainthv9:

cmvm

David Luiz is a fantastic defender and he is better than IVO and Alex in my opinion. He puts his head were people would not put their feet and he reads the game like Carvalho also he is really fast. He is the brightest young centre back in Europe and he totally destroyed Torres at Anfield last season !

We have too many robots in defence we need a footballer along side terry !