David Luiz

the wes

Once you have Carlo talking about a player that way, you know it's gonna happen today. Expect Rajkovic to go the other way along with a ton of cash. Just as well I reckon - his WP problems are frustrating, and he never would have got a chance here.

Apparently the favourite to go to Benfica as part of the deal is Matic. 4 and a half year deal for Luiz.

Thought someone with no first team appearances is going the other way. Matic has made his debut. Could be just a rumour though.

Got my mate at the training ground keeping me updated, no news from there yet. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you guys know. If we are to complete the signing by tomorrow he will be having his medical today.

How high up is your mate?

Just a groundsman, but he finds out a lot of info. I broke the Benayoun story on here about 2 hours before everyone else, because I'm cool like that!

Nah lol I believe you, you was the one who broke the story about Hilario injuring his spine as well :)

I am hoping that it would be Rajkovic also.

Borini, hopefully we can sort out his contract and get to to a deal because he is too much of a prospect to let go, Bruma is another brilliant player and has already started one PL game, Van Annholt has got to be the future replacement of Ashley, Matic could do wonders for us if we are faced with another lack of form like we had this season with no one to replace Lampsy role, Sturridge could be a possibilty do to frustration maybe but only as loan a player that should be getting more time imo, Kakuta is another player that needs to find his feet in the first team squad and he will be able to settle in.

It has to be Rajkovic if someone is leaving us. All the rest are going to be a loss, imo.

Thought someone with no first team appearances is going the other way. Matic has made his debut. Could be just a rumour though.

Just relaying what i've been reading. Hopefully we will find out by the end of the day though. He's reportedly flying in for his medical today.

What's odd though is the vaulation of €5M (€25M cash + €5M player) on the player going to Benfica - Are Matic/Rajkovic worth £4.2M?

IMO i reckon it's just the work permit that's holding this deal up.

If i had to pick a youngster to go the other way i'd pick Rajkovic by far, good player, but i just dont think he'll make it with us, and his work permit situation is a pain in the ass aswell.

Rajkovic to Benfica, David Luiz to Chelsea?

Would be a good deal.

If we can pull that off, happy days.

Let's hope i'm right about thisd just being a work permit issue now :)