David Luiz

the wes

Chelsea may offer player to seal deal. It seems we are now desperate to get Luiz if we offer 25mil and a player! I'm not to happy if we offer one of our players aswell as cash! Benfica can fuck theirselfs backwards!

http://www.guardian....fica-david-luiz

Remember, until we know otherwise, this is all media speculation. For all we know Chelsea might have given up by now, turned their attention to Kjaer (if other rumours are to be believed)

3rd choice centre back? 1) He's 23. 2) Have you seen this guy?! He WILL be one of the top 3 centre backs in the world.

I admit, that was a stupid thing of me to say. It was written out of clouded thought and anger towards us not landing him. Touche sir'

Luiz coming to Chelsea would be huge. David has the potential to become the captain of our future generation, so this is a signing I would absolutely love to see. I am astounded by the fact that this is the type of player we are pursuing, it gives me a brighter imagery of what our future could have in store, but there are still a few pieces missing. I am very surprised that Utd havnt declared interest in Luiz, he seems like an ideal player for Ferg's system.

If I could have it my way, I would have this lineup next season.

Neymar--Lukaku--Sturr/Aguero

-----Hamsik--Kakuta----

------Ramires/Mikel-----

Santon-Bruma-Luiz-Criscoto

David "The Womanizer" Luiz

The man who can make any striker look like a cheap ugly bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqOGOQP_-FM&feature=related

(HOLY SHIT moment around 1:06)

This wont be a Shevchenco signing, this signing will be made with the future firmly in mind.

Alex and Terry have not had the best of injury records lately to say the least, in a couple of years both will be firmly in their 30's and might not be able to play 3 times a week, by then Luiz will be 25 and most probally established as one of the best centre backs on the globe while Bruma will be 21 and slowly working his way up (similar to what JT did). If we dont sign Luiz chances are City will and we will regret it.

Personally i think Brana should be full time RB, the problems started moving him while he has done very well at CB we are much easier for the taking on the right hand side when Ivanovic is not there these days.

Personally i think Brana should be full time RB, the problems started moving him while he has done very well at CB we are much easier for the taking on the right hand side when Ivanovic is not there these days.

That I agree with......he was a rock last season.

Ferreira is solid and Bosingwa is a bit hit and miss. We need to bring some sort of solidity to our defence. It was outstanding last season which was one of the factors to us winning the title.

We should offer 25 mil and get him in. It's at least 8 years he could play highest level with us, and the one thing we lack in our centre backs is speed, this guy is fast and strong. He's perfect for us and for the premier league. Need to stop pissing about and sign him up.

The plan could be,IF Luiz comes for next season;

Cole........Terry.............Alex............Bosingwa

Luiz..........Luiz..............Ivanovic......Ivanovic

Zhirkov..............................................Luiz

Obviously there is only one Luiz and one Ivan but they can play in different positions,so we're well covered.

Then we can get rid of Ferreira and loan out Bertrand (again),Van Aanholt and Bruma for the whole season. But make sure we have 24hr emergancy recalls if needed.

I'd be happy if that was the plan,atleast Bruma and co. get first team action ( just make sure they're at decent clubs that won't ruin them).

The Portuguese giants have revealed the Blues are plotting another offer for the £25million-rated Brazilian centre-half, 23.Owner Roman Abramovich does not want to meet their asking price after having a £16m bid turned down.

But Benfica might still be prepared to do a deal if Chelsea offer a player — and Salomon Kalou has been one of their long-standing targets.

Do it!!!

I just hope we don't end up signing no player at the end of january, then getting a couple of injuries which gives us bad results, then Carlo gets fired and all hell breaks lose about finding a new coach, dozens of new rumors and all that stuff.

Ancelotti said, that if there are no injuries that we will be alright, and guess what? Terry and Lampard are having problems again before a match against Bolton...we definitely need some new players, and Luiz would be a great addition to our defense.

Yeah latest update :

Benfica head for London

Chelsea continue talks over Brazilian ace

Reports in Portugal suggest that Benfica are in London to engage in negotiations with Chelsea about defender David Luiz.

read rest here...

I'd be glad if we sign him. Finally to sign a young and promising player.

I would have thought offering them Ferreira would have been the much better Choice. I only say that because.... Kalou may have had a poor season with us this season, but for some reason or another, he is the closest we have to a right winger, which is what we lack anyway.

At least in the right back position, you have the likes of Bosingwa, with Brano as good cover (even though he doesn't like playing there).... we don't need Ferreira, and much as I respect everything he has done with us since 2004, he just isn't the same player anymore. He's very vulnerable at times and is very lightweight compared to those above him in the pecking order.

Time for Ferreira to move on I think.