David Luiz

the wes

Rejected bids for Begovic, Luiz, Neymar and probably Lukaku. And that's just in 2010.

No wonder we can get players only by overpaying for them.

Anyone responsible for our transfer deals should be shot, in the head.

And then we should appoint you.

Teams don't want to sell because they have their plans. What is strange there?

City piss me off... Why the fuck they always try to hijack the players which we plan to buy ?!

Because they want to gain market advantage over us and they know we won't spend as much as we used to anymore..City can go to hell.

At the same time though, I rather sign someone who actually wants to play for Chelsea.

Because they want to gain market advantage over us and they know we won't spend as much as we used to anymore..City can go to hell.

At the same time though, I rather sign someone who actually wants to play for Chelsea.

LOL exactly. Example; David Silva says he wants to join Chelsea.. And then he joins Man City.

If it was the other way round, I wouldn't be so happy.

City have no interest in him, this is just Benfica trying to drive his price up with their pathetic games, IMO anyway.

I think so as well, the papers will always mention City with any player that is linked with Chelsea from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Chelsea-are-close-to-a-21m-deal-for-Benfica-centre-back-David-Luiz-with-Paulo-Ferreira-moving-in-the-opposite-direction-and-are-also-keen-on-18m-Ajax-right-back-Gregory-van-der-Wiel-article672193.html

It looks like it Luiz could be coming in for £21m + Ferriera.

Great servant Paulo has been and i wish him luck there if it is true.

Luiz is a classy defender he would be our next Carvalho no doubt.

I think it would help the right back situation as we could then move Ivanovic across to play at right back, Luiz, while a classy centre back, can also play at wing back if needs be.

2 newspapers reporting that this move could be on this morning, with the fee in both being 21 million and Paulo Ferreira, Im really hoping we can do this deal, he is the best young centre back on the planet, he will be the main man at the heart of the Brazilian defence for years to come and he is exactly what is needed to sure up our leaky defence,

I think it would help the right back situation as we could then move Ivanovic across to play at right back, Luiz, while a classy centre back, can also play at wing back if needs be.

newspapers reporting that this move could be on this morning, with the fee in both being 21 million and Paulo Ferreira,
Im really hoping we can do this deal, he is the best young centre back on the planet, he will be the main man at the heart of the Brazilian defence for years to come and he is exactly what is needed to sure up our leaky defence,

What are the chances it happens today lol???

Let's not get carried away. There's nothing to suggest this isn't like any other made-up transfer rumour.

If it is true, I'd be happy. £21million + Paulo is certainly much cheaper than the £35million they were looking for.

Transfer market really changed over past few years jeez...Now there is no chance of you getting a decent player for less then 20 million...we can all thank Real, Barca and City for that...we did our part but just a little...

Still since we won't be getting Subotic, Luiz would be great. Get rid of Fereirra also and play Bosingwa and Ivanovic on the right and we'll be alright.