David Luiz

the wes

Looks like we're going to see more of Jeffrey Bruma this season then. I'm not complaining about that, I just hope he can be as good as David Luiz, and that we're not going to feel like we're saying no to another potential world class defender.

I have felling that Bruma could also be one of the best defenders.

He played well against Ukraine. He really is mixture of Terry and Carvalho, just like he was described when he was scouted.

He made big leap, from playing mostly for youth team last season and only 112 minutes of first team football to debut for Dutch squad.

He only needs to gain toughnes with playing.

I do think that by signing Luiz we would delay Bruma's breakthrough.

According to Ancelotti - not interested. Oh well. Let's hope someone in our defence gains some speed in the coming weeks then to compensate for JT being slower than an inanimate object.

Ivanovic is pretty fast but he needs a little time to reach full speed. Not as pacey as Riccy was in his prime though.

Bruma too has good speed for a CB. But he's not ready yet.

What our CB's do lack is agility (Bruma has good agility but again, not ready yet) and we don't have a real reader of the game. But defenders who really read the game are fading away quikly. Now it's all physical.

Looks like we're going to see more of Jeffrey Bruma this season then. I'm not complaining about that, I just hope he can be as good as David Luiz, and that we're not going to feel like we're saying no to another potential world class defender.

Are asking for Jeffrey Bruma to be as good NOW as David Luiz?

3 World class centre backs is enough, and if we didn't relsease Carvalho then we would never have been able to bring Bruma through.

JEFFREY BRUMA FILLS IN FOR RICARDO CARVALHO AT CHELSEA

http://www.dailystar...lho-at-Chelsea/

But despite the departure of Carvalho, the Italian was last night adamant that he would not look to buy another top-class centre-half and ruled out a move for Benfica star David Luiz.

Instead, Ancelotti says fledgling Holland defender Jeffrey Bruma will fill Carvalho’s shoes.

He revealed: “Everyone was disappointed about Carvalho leaving because he had six very good years with this club and did a fantastic job last year.

“But his desire was to leave this club, to try a new emotion and new experience.

“And we have in our academy a fantastic centre-back (Bruma) and we want to give him more possibility to play.

“I didn’t try to persuade Riccy to stay because that was a decision that he took at the end of the last year.

“The last game of the last year, he said to me that he would like to leave this club and for this reason, he went to Real Madrid.

“Am I after David Luiz? No. We have Terry, Ivanovic, Alex and Bruma, so we are OK. And I won’t go into the market for a central defender.”

Great news !!