David Luiz

the wes

I bought him in my manager mode in PES 2010 but I just don't rate him as the best in the world. He is a great prospect and good player but he still has a lot to improve. If he's the best in the world, how would you describe likes of: Terry, Vidic, Pique? They are gods or something? If he just wasn't so expensive I'd be the first to welcome him!

Yes Seriously, have you ever watched him play? He plays in Central Defence for Benfica, Ok he may need to adapt to the Premier league as central defenders have a different role in the Premier league compared to those that play in Portugal. But he is by far the strongest and fastest CB iv seen in ages, in the end this is all my own opinion, but heres the oppinion of a Premier league coach.

Steve Bruce: After their defeat to Benfica 2-0 on Tuesday

'He is a good footballer with pride, fight and quality. This type of footballer is wanted in England because his style is very English.'It doesn't surprise me that Chelsea and Manchester City are interested because David Luiz is a footballer capable of playing for the best teams in the world.

'He is a leader and I believe he would do very well in the Premier League.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0v764WF9i

All that is okay, and to answer your question, no I haven't watched him play, but by calling him the best in his position in the world, you rate him above proven performers like Terry, Vidic, Puyol, Lucio and the likes, and that is too premature. I don't doubt the qualities you see in him, but calling him that is very premature.

There is seriosuly no way we could sign Luiz, even assuming that Carvalho leaves, with JT, Alex and Ivanovic there is no way we could accomodate another top class centre back. We need to be using the extra squad place to blood players like Bruma, Mancienne and Hutchinson not forking out millions on transfer fee and wages for a bench warmer.

Luiz can stay at Benfica, go to Real, Milan or City, I don't care where, just as long as it isn't at Chelsea. £33 million for a centre-back? :lol:

Totally agree! I'd rather see Jeffrey Bruma get a chance in the team! Ever since he got called up for the Netherlands team, I've been thinking to myself, this is when we can really dwell on a top quality young player.

Bruma the new Terry??

Edited by CJ Revo

Yeah exactly!!! We have first refusal on him anyway, so why not make a bid for him! If Santos won't budge with Neymar then what the fuck is stopping us??

Salary.

Aguero, despite his public show of affection towards our club..would expect twice the salary Neymar would be offered/expecting to join us..and that`s not mentioning the Transfer fee and signing on bonus etc..

Salary.

Aguero, despite his public show of affection towards our club..would expect twice the salary Neymar would be offered/expecting to join us..and that`s not mentioning the Transfer fee and signing on bonus etc..

agree ..think the sticking point all along has been aguerros wage demand ....it would be lunacy to go above our present levels

I think there's a slender chance of us reducing the bid, but I don't think even that will be enough!

I reckon also, that's why Atletico are debt stricken, because they are having to pay Aguero a huge wage every week. If we were to sign him, maybe we would have the same problem in a few years. Not likely to happen though with all the money Abramovich has!

And look how he turned out, England's most over-rated :)

Its nice to know that if i ever wanna share my complete feelings of anger and hatred when talkin' bout Ferdinand, i have people in this forum. he's a complete CUNT. But off topic that is haha :) We shouldn't sign David Luiz, Too much money