test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

30. David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

8,128 posts in this topic
On 10/05/2019 at 8:44 AM, the wes said:

Tomori would have stop jovic scoring last night David luiz is an experience defender he should have done better with jovic goal take luiz passing ability away from him he would be another Tal Ben Haim 

You see when their attacking player was about to receive the pass David Luiz moves away from him. When the guys passes the ball Luiz decides to close distance to him. Its like his brain can't work fast enough. Its funny sadly.

4 hours ago, Stats said:

Go back and read the nature of your post and look how pathetic you sound. It is embarrassing. Minus the football comments, the rest of the post is out of order and OTT. Then you might see why I said you need growing up.

The nature of my post was proportional to the level of defending done by Luiz.

Surprised DL is the player we broke the precedent for. But no doubt the looming transfer ban is key to this decision. As it stands our CB options next season will be Luiz, Rüdiger, Christensen, Zouma and Ampadu... Not the worst mix we could have. Ampadu should probs go out on loan though, no room for 5 CBs. In 2 years time he could replace David's mop with his own after gaining some experience. :P 

28 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

The nature of my post was proportional to the level of defending done by Luiz.

Well he certainly made up for that after. Like I say, after that moment, he lead by example. 

57 minutes ago, Stats said:

Well he certainly made up for that after. Like I say, after that moment, he lead by example. 

And like I said, it did not matter how he lead after that moment.

That one moment completely changed the game. We dominated them the whole of 1st half and were looking comfortable. Frankfurt had barely troubled us. The goal changed the whole complexion of the tie/match. It changed the way Frankfurt would have had to approach the game if we were a goal ahead, leaving ample of spaces for Eden to exploit. It changed the morale and the confidence. Goals are the "be all and all" of football games.

People also need to stop thinking Tomori is the second coming of christ, right now he's a very good EFL defender and nothing more. Roofe made him look poor tonight in the play offs against Leeds.

OneMoSalah and Stats like this

1 hour ago, 1905didierblue said:

And like I said, it did not matter how he lead after that moment.

That one moment completely changed the game. We dominated them the whole of 1st half and were looking comfortable. Frankfurt had barely troubled us. The goal changed the whole complexion of the tie/match. It changed the way Frankfurt would have had to approach the game if we were a goal ahead, leaving ample of spaces for Eden to exploit. It changed the morale and the confidence. Goals are the "be all and all" of football games.

It does matter. He made a vital goal-line clearance, which would have been a goal otherwise = he changed the game back to positive. He redeemed himself with that one and scoring his penalty.

Stats likes this

57 minutes ago, manpe said:

It does matter. He made a vital goal-line clearance, which would have been a goal otherwise = he changed the game back to positive. He redeemed himself with that one and scoring his penalty.

The goal line clearance would not have been needed if he did not do his "I forgot I am a defender" bit, which is far more essential.

If you create a monster which kills millions and then you kill it, you don't become a hero. You are still the shit head who created that situation. Same thing applies to Luiz. 

It simply does not matter what Luiz did after his fuck up. If this was a once or twice a season event, then it's forgivable but it's not. It's happens in double digits easily. He repeatedly creates situations which sets us back in games and piles on the pressure. No matter how many goal line clearances he does after that stupid mistake, it won't matter cause the cast has already been set. The game has already been turneed on its head because of that one howler moment.