David Luiz

the wes

Seems people are holding Luiz responsible for last nights result which is both pathetic and laughable.

Every single player in brazil was absolute dogshit. This was a one of a kind disaster that usually dont happen. It cannot be blamed on luiz AT ALL.

Scolari is the man to put under the giljotine. For instance starting that shitty little dwarf now that neymar was out instead of willian.

So you're saying that David Luiz wasn't at fault for the goals? He made individual mistakes starting with him losing Mueller for the first goal and finishing with him losing Schuerrle for the seventh.

The team was bad but it was individual mistakes that also let them down and Luiz made plenty of them. If someone can explain why he was just walking back to his position for the third goal then I'd be amazed.

The weird thing is that some people are surprised by this performance when anyone who has watched him knows that he is capable of making these little mistakes at any time. He's actually a pretty terrible man-marker who relies far too much on his pace to catch the strikers that he loses in the first place. He lost Jelavic in the first game too and managed to lose De Jong and Anichebe in consecutive games for us (in the few times he was picked after November).

His long passing is also hit and miss and notable only for the sheer frequency with which he attempts long balls.

What I dislike about him the most though is that he's all about himself. He jumps out of defence (as he did for the fourth goal I think) leaving holes behind him that expose his fellow defenders. He hit's diagonal balls to the wings that actually put his teammates in worse positions. He's a show-pony who wants to feature on highlight reels rather than actually just do his job simply and help the guy next to him and last night he was well and truly exposed.

Good riddance to him.

Nah people just celebrate that we sold him. They are satisfied doing this and they are blinded by hate.

I see you have only joined today so before throwing around statements of 'Hate' you may want to read around a little before saying so. This has little to do with hate, more the fact that either someone didn't rate him or they thought the price for him we received was more than enough.

Hate is a strong word, I don't think it's one would attach to David Luiz around here.

I see you have only joined today so before throwing around statements of 'Hate' you may want to read around a little before saying so. This has little to do with hate, more the fact that either someone didn't rate him or they thought the price for him we received was more than enough.

Hate is a strong word, I don't think it's one would attach to David Luiz around here.

"Name" + "Sweden Flag" + "advocating for Luiz" + "using strong words"...are you sure he "joined" today?

:Goober:

:lol:

James I've started calling you Ham-ez in honour of James Rodriguez, thought you'd like to know.

Also, glad to see you posting more frequently, as you're one of the best members on this site.

Luiz's heat-map:

icCrdag.png

He was literally everywhere. And not in a good way.

Haha, £48 million of centre-back for you, right there. Embarrassing. And people criticised me when I said he lacked positional discipline. It isn't up to the centre back to dribble upfield all the time.

"Name" + "Sweden Flag" + "advocating for Luiz" + "using strong words"...are you sure he "joined" today?

:Goober:

Dat fool banned today as well B)

James I've started calling you Ham-ez in honour of James Rodriguez, thought you'd like to know.

Also, glad to see you posting more frequently, as you're one of the best members on this site.

Haha, I like it, James is a bit bland tbh...

I don't know about being one of the best, but I'll take it :lol: in all seriousness , it's such a brilliant site with so many great members, I enjoy posting here.

David Luiz: 'Thank God PSG Have Not Found My Receipt. LOL!

http://youtu.be/_D1Tted-R0g

It's funny and everything but when you can understand what's actually being said it feels a tad disrespectful. That was quite the emotional speech from the geezer. It's harder to laugh when you're feeling sorry for him.