David Luiz

the wes

you picked on LUIZ show the evidence or shut up.. you are calling great players ... WHO the fuck are YOU

More?

David Luiz:

"You can say it is a shit season if you don't have trophies in a season at a big club, that is true,"

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/304415.html#JqKd4UFLz6YV3Evc.99

By the way for Mata... in one game he played well he said he was playing exactly the same way he did always. LOL

You like to have players that are not that good and give you problems? I don't, and I can tell you many of them are going to be out if they continue like that.

In really big teams no one talks like that. I would like to see a player going to Real Madrid saying that it wouldn't be a good idea to have him and Casillas in the same squad. He would be out before playing one single game.

ALl of them spoiled kids that think they are better than they are in reality.

PSG is banking on Luiz's world cup revenues.....

If Luiz can lead the line and carry Brazil to Glory the next 2 games, everyone's going to forget all the stupid crap he did and mistakes he made and hes going to be in myth/legend. I'm happy for Luiz he has the opportunity to.

Calling a spoiled kid a leader is really bad. You know... we have a lot of them in this team... some of them didn't play one single game in this team and they think they are really good.

The best thing to do is sell selfish players that are not that good as soon as posible.

Luiz was crearly one of them but it's not the only one. That's how we can biuld a team, with a lot of players like Willian, Ramires, Azpi, Oscar, Schurrle, Matic, TErry,Cahill, Iva, Cech that know how to behave, that want the best for the team...

We can have one or two prima donna like Hazard bue they need to be incredible football players. All the rest take the money and run, they are going to be always a problem,,

You know...its funny. Sometimes when a person writes something it can feel like they know what they are talking about.

Then they make a point. In your case "players who know hos to behave".

But then you include Terry in that. Hes our captain and hes great but claiming Terry knows how to behave and luiz dont just proves how wrong you are.

People like u are so ignorant.

More?

David Luiz:

"You can say it is a shit season if you don't have trophies in a season at a big club, that is true,"

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/304415.html#JqKd4UFLz6YV3Evc.99

By the way for Mata... in one game he played well he said he was playing exactly the same way he did always. LOL

You like to have players that are not that good and give you problems? I don't, and I can tell you many of them are going to be out if they continue like that.

In really big teams no one talks like that. I would like to see a player going to Real Madrid saying that it wouldn't be a good idea to have him and Casillas in the same squad. He would be out before playing one single game.

ALl of them spoiled kids that think they are better than they are in reality.

So because they believe in their own abilities they're spoilt kids? :lol:

For example:

Courtois: "I have the biggest respect for Petr Cech. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world so I think putting him and me in the same team is not the healthiest thing in the world."

was

Who the fuck is this guy?

Spoiled kids. It's the defenition for that ones, and maybe some others.

Spoiled kids? Would you open your eyes are look at why he's said that.

Lets be honest, Courtois is a very good keeper, he knows that, he is Belgium and La Liga winners Atletico's number 1 (or was now hes back at Chelsea), he isn't arrogant or spoiled but he knows he is a very good player (he isn't the only player who thinks like this) and is very confident in his own abilities. Sure he wants to start in the goals for Chelsea and so does Cech, hes just saying that it would be unhealthy because the two are good enough to be playing regularly at big clubs, he knows it, Cech knows it, Jose knows it, you know it, I know it and so does everyone else. So why would you run about saying shit like hes a spoiled kid or whatever else.

For example:

Courtois: "I have the biggest respect for Petr Cech. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world so I think putting him and me in the same team is not the healthiest thing in the world."

Who the fuck is this guy?

Spoiled kids. It's the defenition for that ones, and maybe some others.

You are a fucking moron.

That is actually a FACT, its not an insult per se.